Types of Euro 2016 by seba1cmc

seba1cmc

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Austria - Hungary 1 @ 1.75

forecast - 7/10

Let's start with the Hungarians. Magyars not appeared on the big football event in 30 years! Mundial 1986 because he was the last tournament to which qualified representation of Hungary. In the European Championships Hungarians they did not play even longer, because since 1972. For Euro 2016, our nephews promoted by winning the play-off with Norway. Great success in France they do not tell fortunes, because how strong can be a team where up to five players there every day in the Polish Ekstraklasa? In turn, the Austrians so strong staff have not had in many years. Players such as David Alaba and Marko Arnautovic football fans do not need further introduction. No wonder then, that Austria by eliminating went like a storm, winning 9 meetings and noting one draw. With Hungary should deal with.

Portugal - Iceland

total number of corners hosts  over  5.5     @ 1.63        Forecast 10/10 -  I gave 10 to 10 because I think it is a very certain type.

goalscorer Cristiano Ronaldo                        @ 1.83        Forecast 6/10

France - Albania 1 @ 1.25

forecast 9/10

The French did his, and though not without difficulty, however, won for the inauguration of Romania 2: 1. Apart from the apparent hero of the match, which Dimitra Payet was worth to pay attention to a fantastic game champion England with Leicester, or defensive midfielder Les Bleus ngolo Kante. This may be one of the stars of the tournament. As for the Albanians, that they lost to Switzerland, while playing the entire second half with a reduced they had their opportunities. France will play against Albania certainly much more defensive, but not really believe that it would bring her any effect.

Germany - Poland

total number of corners hosts over 5.5 @ 1.46

Forecast 10/10 - type to me very confident as it was with Portugal, I think the German team will prevail in the matches and thus will have plenty of opportunity to shoot a goal of which wheel should fall at least 6 different.

:cathappy::manhappy::robothappy::smileyhappy::womanhappy:

Archived