Limit for win?

bladee

Why you limit my account to have a good hand's or good card's evereday i play a freerol in poker platform and other player always it's in the first player in top? Everyday i wan't to play you give 4 2 or 4 6 or 3 3 sometimes i have a A 10 but the 4 2 who have win....you select in to the soft who is the best and who is the bad or who kiss your ass and who not ...or what???....That's the problem why i not play to the cash because you have a stupid political...it's not fairplay

@bladee wrote:

Bla bla bla...Of course

It’s the truth. Unpaired cards vs. unpaired cards often end up in a coinflip situation (or close to it). That’s why you shouldn’t love calling it off with AK in tournaments when your opponent shoves all-in, even if that’s something he always does – you will loose 1 out of 3 times. Don’t get emotionally attached to your hands and realize the odds are much closer than you think they are.

Hey @bladee

As @MoreTBC kindly presented, the hands you mentioned are actually really much closer than it feels. 

You will not win every time even when you have the best hand preflop or on the flop. That's part of the game. 

What comes to "making" some players win or lose doesn't make any sense, since there is no actual benefits for the company. In poker (Especially in cash games) the house takes Rake*. This is taken no matter who enters the pot, and the outcome of the hand will not have any effect on the rake paid whatsoever. 

*Rake is the fee taken by Unibet from each cash game hand. It can also be used to describe the tournament and Sit & Go fees that are charged in those games.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. :)

I don't want Always the winner.. It's my opinnions and say play cash game who want this... But I don't understand how other people Always win???I know this is poker or maybe I nedd to understand to bluferr player,maybe...Wathever... true or fals my opinnions,good luck to everyone and I try tó be a good player ii the future.. Thank you for more information

Yeah, seriously, just stop it. 

I mean I play 3 hands and I am 3 times a favourite, 60-40% , 55-45% and 70-30%. The chance of winning all of the 3 allins is 23%, but I just have to win every hand! Because the favourite always wins. Bingo players always winning.. 

#neverlucky

KAPPA

NO MORE HALF-MEASURES.

You will never be a winning player if you think the game is rigged. One thing that you need to learn in poker is that you will go bust with the best hand A LOT. It's horrible if you've been playing a tournament for hours but it's going to happen.

I bubbled three consecutive satellites last week shoving big pocket pairs into AA. I didn't like it but it's just how poker is.

I got through the fourth bubble by shovving 88 and I got called (again) by AA. I hit an 8 on the river. It all balances itself out*

*though my ev line must have taken a kicking.

Formerly known as StartlingGrope

It really happens to everybody. Yesterday I got dealt AA in two consecutive hands in two €10 SNGs – the 1st time I’m all-in preflop with AA vs. 99 and my opponent hits a straight with two running cards. The other hand I’m 3-betting AA preflop, I’m getting called from the BB and we see a 543r flop – opponent leads out without the betting lead, so I call. Turn brings another 3, opponent bets almost all of his stack, I shove, he snap-calls and shows K3o. I’m stunned and out of two SNGs with 81% equity in two consecutive hands (if you consider the flop equity in the 2nd hand), that’s poker. Funny enough: The odds I’m actually winning both hands is 65% which is basically winning the aforementioned AT vs. 42.

Poker forums are full of bad beat stories, but I suggest an I'm So Sorry topic where we can all apologize for every time we suck out with a questionable hand. Of course I'm not gonna start that topic, cause I don't play questionable hands and I always have the best hand when the money gets in.

Archived