eSports Battle Royale IV - Betting Competition (€ 650 Unibet Open Tickets)

BonusPater

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Stoned_midgetz wrote:

Thanks @testuser1, much appreciated, now all i have to do is figure out the timings in GMT, as everything on here states CET, then sneak the stream on in work.

@Stoned_midgetz google "cet to gmt" if you want an actual clock, if not just minus one hour. :)

You can exchange UO tickets again all is unicorns and rainbows in Unibet land.

I cant seem to log in, it gives me the message the password is incorrrect, but it is the password i use to log in each time, like here now. However, if i select the 'Lost password' link, it doesnt open up the page and has left me unable to log into the betting feature of the website.

Thanks for your assistance in advance.

The path of the rightous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men.

@Stoned_midgetz wrote:

I cant seem to log in, it gives me the message the password is incorrrect, but it is the password i use to log in each time, like here now. However, if i select the 'Lost password' link, it doesnt open up the page and has left me unable to log into the betting feature of the website.

Use your community alias as password.

@psrquack wrote:

@Stoned_midgetz wrote:

Use your community alias as password.

And then change the password once your logged in.

You can exchange UO tickets again all is unicorns and rainbows in Unibet land.

Hi,

Tried every variation of username and password I can think of and I just can't get in. It states I have input an incorrect password. When I click the link to reset the password it does not recognise the username/password so I can't even reset it. As I am at work today this problem means I cannot participate and feel disappointed. 

Thanks for trying to help though guys. 

The path of the rightous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men.

Archived