Possible collusion

9HiLikeABoss

Hi, today I was playing 100 Euro GTD Breakfast multispeed, and at my table were 2 people aliases: SnoryP12 and EazyP12. I find it very strange to have similar nicknames. we didn't play too many hands, but two or free of them were strange (check-check all the streets, river - a small bet - fold).

Please check it and I would like to ask for a refund (I did 2 buy-ins, so I would like to get 20 euros).

Thanks

My alias is Ifloatyou

@9HiLikeABoss You said you didn't play that many hands, just bc they have similar names doesn't mean they are colluding here are so many aliases on unibet each account gets up to 4 different ones...how do you conclude they were colluding? Not saying they couldn't have been but the way you described the betting i see all the time in tourneys just played two and three betting patterns were the same as you described 

"Time keeps on slipping, into the future....I want to fly like an Eagle, to the Sea"

I had colluders at my table once aswell ;) The guys never played in the same hand (except for limping)... The point is to outplay them. I won that tourney ;)

Those colluders aren't the best the most of the time ;)

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived