Misidentified word.

Paintbrush

Maybe the filter needs a tweak or something, a lot of words seem to be blocked for no apparent reason. I tried to tell someone I was happy for them earlier, but the word g l a d (without the spaces) was also blocked, though it's a very positive word - as far as I know anyway...

The same kind of thing often happens in the Bingo chat as well. I remember a very funny instance when there was a chat game about movie characters and the answer was Batman - but nobody could write it because it was blocked, which caused a lot of confusion. :smileylol:

@Valkyrie wrote:

Maybe the filter needs a tweak or something, a lot of words seem to be blocked for no apparent reason. I tried to tell someone I was happy for them earlier, but the word g l a d (without the spaces) was also blocked, though it's a very positive word - as far as I know anyway...

The same kind of thing often happens in the Bingo chat as well. I remember a very funny instance when there was a chat game about movie characters and the answer was Batman - but nobody could write it because it was blocked, which caused a lot of confusion. :smileylol:

This has been fixed as well :)

I'll review all the filters tomorrow - they're in place to avoid people posting in other languages than English, and in this case "glad" was part of the Danish language filter (same meaning as in English).

Archived