Sunday and Saturday Entitled sats

onixx89

I would like to make a sugestion...

Can you add some regular sats for Sunday & Saturday tournaments with normal blind level?

I am not a big fan of turbo MTT's.I would like to see more poker not bingo at the tables and with the blind of 3 minutes...is more about luck than skill.

At least for the satellites of 10EU and 25EU should have a normal blind level(8 minutes).

Again... is just a suggestion but I think alot of players share it.

While having a slow option every day might be nice, changing all the 10s and 25s to 8 minutes would be pretty annoying, taking too long for both recs and regs 

1 extra 10€ sattie daily for the Saturday Stack would be pretty neat, considering that it seems to have a decent amount of runners nowadays :)

@onixx89 wrote:

Can you add some regular sats for Sunday & Saturday tournaments with normal blind level?

I am not a big fan of turbo MTT's.I would like to see more poker not bingo at the tables and with the blind of 3 minutes...is more about luck than skill.

At least for the satellites of 10EU and 25EU should have a normal blind level(8 minutes).

8 minutes of blinds? So that you have to get by the first hour and nothing really happens? Thanks, but no thanks. The SE qualifiers are OK the way they are right now, you just have to sign up on time and not through late reg.

However it would be cool if the Unibet guys would be adding a full qualifier structure for Saturday stack as well! In case you'd offer more daily satellites to the Saturday Stack, I'd definitely play them as well.

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

@WuDu

It is about variety of choice.Curently there are ONLY 3 minutes sat MTT's.

If they add 1 daily sat with normal structure it would be nice for players that can't afford to make a buy-in into a tournament in which in 15 minutes they have to double-up.

@onixx89

If you want to lobby Unibet to add another SE satellite to the schedule, but this time with longer intervalls, you have my absolute support. HOWEVER, switching the current format for ALL other ones, as you suggested in your first post, doesn't really make sense. I'm playing the UO10s and the UO10 Turbos and in my opinion, there's not really a difference when it comes to my win rate. Those qualifiers where you start with just 500 in chips, those ones are the bingo tourneys...

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

@onixx89 wrote:

Nice idea, i would definately prefer slower structures to turbos too fwiw.

Archived