What do the recent superbowl and poker have in common?

SkilfulPoker

Since the beggining I have hated the Patriots and the SuperBowl just made me hate them even more which I thought wasn't possible but I gotta give props to Tom Brady.... dude is a Beast

"Time keeps on slipping, into the future....I want to fly like an Eagle, to the Sea"

@PunchFace

My mate backed the Patriots so I had some interest, I was shattered that night, been up all morning and day working, and midnight rolled around... decided to stay up and watch it.. saw Atlanta get first two touch downs and go 14-0 up... and fell asleep, woke up they were still in front... went to bed...

My friend said he switched off, NEP were dead and buried at one point... but turns out they won it, and he won his bet, got to give them credit for that I guess ha.

I'm in UK and the SB has decent coverage here, wished we had better coverage for Basketball too, US sports are pretty awesome IMO... although I'll never understand the half time dancing/going crazy in the crowd in NBA :P

KK are cursed, an other evidence 🤣

It was most probably the greatest comeback ever in any sports, but if they review the very last play, maybe there is an even bigger turnaround :wow: ... since nobody is sure when White`s knee touched the ground, but because the Pats players started to celebrate and in a second everything was full of confetti, nobody cares 🆒 

We saw so much unexpected turns in sport in the past few months: Leicester, Portugal, the 35 years old Federer back from injury and wins the last 5 games against Nadal (and those dramatic hawkeye calls at the end), Cleveland Cavs made history from 1-3, Pats. Chelsea, Manchester City, France, Germany, Djokovic, Murray, Atlanta and specially GSW had top pairs, but all failed. Variance ha 🤣

Archived