6 Nations

MoreTBC

Anyone watching it? 

Anyone got any betting tips?

I played as a child and watch it every year but have no idea where to start with good bets during it. Having said that, I'm 1 for 1 so far after getting Scotland at 7.0 when they were a single point down with 15 minutes to go. Two late penalties and I'm claiming this as my greatest in-play bet ever 🆒

Capture.PNG.95082a2504565c981b3638cb8bb72dbd.PNG

Have you read my blog HERE... It's long isn't it :)

I watch rugby sometimes, my favourite is the 7`s, comes with a lots of fast actions.

Finally i see somebody who knows the rules (of course because you are from Scotland :D ), tell me something please. I use to bet on alternative, lower lines over, always, nothing else on any kind of rugby. But i go crazy when they passing the ball well, they are already near to the target, but one of them kicks it and the chance to score is gone. I know the idea is that the other will catch the ball, but it works about 20% of the time (at least when i watch and need for my bet :) ). If they go ahead very well and fast, and it works, why they kick it? Tell me please 😃

Couple situations of why you would chip kick to try and score a try I can think of off the bat:-

• You're one on one with an opponent that is likely to tackle you. You're running at full speed, they're standing.. It's going to be hard for them to turn round and catch up to you in this situation
  • From a ruck/scrum you can have a team mate chase the ball. Same idea as above, you and your teammate know what you're going to kick, your opponents don't. You can have your teammate at full speed when you kick forward and the defence has to turn and chase from standing.
  • Height advantage. If you have a 6'7" winger and their Full Back is 5'10" then you're going to have a great advantage in the jump for the ball.
Have you read my blog HERE... It's long isn't it :)

@MoreTBC wrote:

Couple situations of why you would chip kick to try and score a try I can think of off the bat:-

• You're one on one with an opponent that is likely to tackle you. You're running at full speed, they're standing.. It's going to be hard for them to turn round and catch up to you in this situation
  • From a ruck/scrum you can have a team mate chase the ball. Same idea as above, you and your teammate know what you're going to kick, your opponents don't. You can have your teammate at full speed when you kick forward and the defence has to turn and chase from standing.
  • Height advantage. If you have a 6'7" winger and their Full Back is 5'10" then you're going to have a great advantage in the jump for the ball.

Thanks for explanations, they seems reasonable. :Laugh: But its really annoying when i already feel they score again and they just chip kick... Same as Barcelona still passing back from goal, or when LeBron James is in the paint alone for an easy basket, but he pass it out for a 3 - and Love miss it :Rofl:

If you have any tip during the 6 nation, let us know, at least i am interested :Thumbsup: Most of the betsites offering great promotions. 

Greatest tip for Rugby. New Zealand never loses and Japan never wins

I debate
Should I smile like everything's good and pretend that life is great
Or should I let the world see the real me and not hide this pain
I tried to be like the rest of y'all, sorry I just can't
I'ma probably die this way

Archived