Challenge/Guide: How to make money on Unibet Poker in Feb

SkilfulPoker

Hey all, just finished the last session of the day and today has been pretty awesome for the challenge.

Following my last update where the bankroll was up to 40 euros, I just played another 4nl session on Twitch.

The session was going nicely, winning a few pots, losing a few, up about a stack and a bit, the music was good and the company was too, can't complain.

Then I noticed a guy going crazy with a massive stack, he had like 800 big blinds and was shoving alot. Then I have ATs with 100bb in the blinds, and he shoves MP and the button calls, i was tempted to call but it's 100bb and I dont know anything about the guy in the middle. I decide to fold, and sure enough the MP shover shows J3 (i think or something similar) and the blind has a raggy ace like A4.... I've been in these situations myself before with someone shoving any two cards and it's very tempting to over-adjust. But I was not going to do that this time, and decided vs just him I'd likely get it in with 88+ and AJ. Then I get aces, I limp from EP (i know , i was thinking please dont let me be the fish here this time lol) but sure as sure, someone entered the pot behind me and he shoved again, I called and bang I win 200bbs and am now sitting on  11 euro stack.

Fast forward another 30 hands or so, after waiting patiently and turning down marginal spots as I am now 300bb deep vs the very loose preflop shover (who has me covered) I get AQo min raise button, folds to him who shoves... I call it off... and My AQ holds , bang now sitting on a 22 euro stack!

Then after patiently waiting again, and him chipping down this beutiful hand arrives...

Untitled-3.thumb.png.28446bb939b5df1961b296ec10df9e30.png

Well, they hold and the rest is history, I leave the table with a 34 euro stacks for 750bb profit :D

Twitch made a nice difference too, not sure I would have been as patient as I was against him when deep to wait for the right moments if I was playing solo!

twitch.png.6fc5f5b9055afa967283d538e9f12b0b.png

Thanks to everyone that stopped by as usual (paqmen, onix, billy today) makes the grind alot more enjoyable :)

So we're now almost back up to the 20 stack 'protection line': -

Blitz_ENG_2r.png.01f073afb189e916132cc31039f95924.png

The challenge has to be fully back up and running ;)

Last mini session ended -1 buy in, which leaves a grand total balance of:

br.png.a89d73b3add04877b937eae41d0667e4.png

Played a lot of poker in the last 11 hours or so and it was very rewarding, had no idea the sessions would end this way when I randomly decided to try to start rebuilding the challenge bankroll from the 5 1 euro sng tickets I had in the account this morning.

Off to get some sleep now, until next time, play well and run well!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived