FAO Unibet poker

Mrdonklee

Hi Uni

Just wanted to know if i use my bonus points to purchase a cash bonus in the shop, is this a play through bonus or is the cash added straight away.

Also is there any chance that a couple of 2 euro and 4 euro 18 seater mtts be added at night same structure. Played a couple of the 1 euro ones and love them but would like higher buyin.

PS the new challenges seems a bit unfair for us 5 max grinders as 2 levels is not enough as you dont see many hands compared to the likes of HU sit and goes. 

Stuart

It's released in flops seen, not rake really. I'm sure there is a base number for what you'd expect to rake by clearing the requirements but I'm not big on that stuff. One of the rakeback boffins will let you know I'm sure.

All lies, I'm thinking of tickets.

Have you read my blog HERE... It's long isn't it :)

@MoreTBC wrote:

It's released in flops seen, not rake really. I'm sure there is a base number for what you'd expect to rake by clearing the requirements but I'm not big on that stuff. One of the rakeback boffins will let you know I'm sure.

I think it depends on the rake, not the flops.

bonus.png.d295a73783314c92fbe643cebca3de75.png

PS the new challenges seems a bit unfair for us 5 max grinders as 2 levels is not enough as you dont see many hands compared to the likes of HU sit and goes. 

Stuart

Totally agree. Is too hard to reach challenges at the 2 first levels playing 5max SnG.

Archived