Community Poker League - Suggestions

JeppeL

hey - first game for me, last night - it's a great promo!

my initial thoughts:

-  late reg is bit too long at 1hr, for the blinds structure, and especially with so few entries (1/2hr or 3/4hr better imo)

- would also like to see some PLO games in the mix

- days/times are ok imo

- definately agree with forum-name screenames being used in game

- cut the number of E2 UO tkts paid out at the lower end of the payscale, esp. for people only playing one game/getting one point ( top 20, 25 or 30 maybe?) - use to increase payouts for 10th-7th places 

cheers! :)

- only my 3rd game tonight, but unfortunately, I'm already getting sick of all the egregious pre-flop time-banking - it's a poker tournament, not a folding war, ffs!? This is happening way, way off the money, as well, and it's so prevalent that nobody is building decent stacks, and nearly all the field (12+ left) have small stacks of <10bb, so it's push/fold only far too early, and  not very enjoyable to play imo - we should remember that poker is a game first and foremost, and should be FUN to play! (not a chore) ;) 

- I'm not sure how this can be addressed/rectified tbh, but I'm fairly certain it would put off new players to the league (like myself) and especially those new to poker generally.

- btw, any chance that the league-table could be updated a little more regularly, please? (ideally the day after each game, but once/week at least would be better, and improve player involvement I think. Cheers. :) 

Archived