Davstone card suggestions wanted.

jonny2192

The current cards we use for  silly Thursdays are below, 

any suggestions for new cards appreciated, just need a tite and an action and I can make the card and add it to the game.

1880498202_ClowningAround.png.43b018ac930274d0221cd1eb2aaef2ad.png2103232744_Doomedduck.png.28a07729b669deb29772b068edd3617c.png1517401781_GrillLover.png.2995c486c4fd3f42a112d358bf2ce4e9.png156670046_LimpBiscuit.png.6445c8e5198872fbbc04384febc5b1f5.png1484418735_PreflopBully.png.0e3706fea670a83afc75a5f1ae0ae009.png1046845972_SykadelicButler.png.b30f5059914b664331ca9de164f4692e.png

You can exchange UO tickets again all is unicorns and rainbows in Unibet land.

Thanks !

For people that haven't seen them in action, what we do is we pick a new card every hand and we're bound by the rulings on that card during that hand.

Therefor it's important that the cards have some playability, and have enough "tweaks". I was already flirting with the idea of adding streets to the card. This way we can have a repetitive mechanic, without the card being actually repetitive.

I would also add suits (or colors) to the card, and they apply only when that suit is present (or that color has the majority on the board)

In the end it would be awesome if we could end up with 52 different silly limitations around which I have to play around.

Heres a card I just need a rule for, this card picture was requested by Superptje a regular on the twitch streams because his cat Karel went to live with his ex-partner :( 

So he asked for a Karel card so he gets to see him at least once a week.

Karel.png.bbe2651bdbb83252fdabb56b9c5507a5.png

Bankroll Management? - Preflop raises must be 10%(or any other number) of stack on table.

Colour Co-ordinated - Only play hole cards that are both black or red (Won't work if you have 4-colour deck on:))

Hockey Fan - Play all hands with a 7 in them.

The Riverboat Song - Make a full house on the river, sing a song.

Uncheckable - Checking is not allowed.

I'll come back with more :)

edit: Just noticed this is per hand, not orbit or game. I'll make the next ones make more sense :)

Have you read my blog HERE... It's long isn't it :)

@MoreTBC wrote:

Bankroll Management? - Preflop raises must be 10%(or any other number) of stack on table.

Colour Co-ordinated - Only play hole cards that are both black or red (Won't work if you have 4-colour deck on:))

Hockey Fan - Play all hands with a 7 in them.

The Riverboat Song - Make a full house on the river, sing a song.

Uncheckable - Checking is not allowed.

I'll come back with more :)

edit: Just noticed this is per hand, not orbit or game. I'll make the next ones make more sense :)

Thanks for the input all suggestions are greatfully accepted. :)

Odd Job - Can only play hand if both cards are odd (J and K would count as odd) and/or bet amounts can only contain odd digits or 0.

Mirror Match - Bet values must contain card values. (Hole Cards 68, bet value must be 68.xx, x6.8x or xx.68, first face card is 0, second would be 1. AK would be x1.xx, x0.1x or xx.01).

Gang mentality - All actions must be aggressive/fold in hand with 3 or more players.

The Programmer - Bet values can only contain 1s and 0s

Have you read my blog HERE... It's long isn't it :)

@DaVitsche wrote:

"Give Satu a compliment" that way at least I have to do something active on stream :D

Only if you promise that the compliment isnt "This coffees nice"

After asking her to make it lol

"After you my friend" - the only way you can build the pot postflop is by (check-)raising, you're not allowed to open the betting.

"Catcalling" - always call a bet from a grill

"No catcalling" - never call (always flold or raise) a bet from a grill

"Pump it or dump it" - checking is not allowed, either bet or fold

Thanks @MathrimC for the suggestions.

I am bit scared to see @DaVitsche Pumping and Dumping on stream though :)

@MathrimC wrote:

"After you my friend" - the only way you can build the pot postflop is by (check-)raising, you're not allowed to open the betting.

"Catcalling" - always call a bet from a grill

"No catcalling" - never call (always flold or raise) a bet from a grill

"Pump it or dump it" - checking is not allowed, either bet or fold

• 4 weeks later...

Been sulking all week after being 3 outered on the river in the UO challenges freeroll. 

KK vs AK Ace on river. Knockng me out in 20th rather than me being the leader.(told you KK is cursed)

Then imagine my shock while listening to the Unibet twitch stream and hearing @DaVitsche on winning a package.
 Please can you let me know when I am doing the commentating for the UO, think its only fair I do  job after he stole my package :smileylol: 

hearthstone.png.6cbb0dd5a0d95b90cfd284b255332aa5.png

@jonny2192 wrote:

Been sulking all week after being 3 outered on the river in the UO challenges freeroll. 

KK vs AK Ace on river. Knockng me out in 20th rather than me being the leader.(told you KK is cursed)

Then imagine my shock while listening to the Unibet twitch stream and hearing @DaVitsche saying how he took the chip lead by rivering an Ace vs KK.

So that has brought me to make a new davstone card that will permanetly be in play.

hearthstone.png.81de91f9945fdadb69dad0ee8ca81658.png

Congratulations @DaVitsche on winning a package.

@DavidP_Unibet Please can you let me know when I am doing the commentating for the UO, think its only fair I do @DaVitsche job after he stole my package :smileylol: 

Ouch, bloody ouch! At least we can conclude that the KK curse comes with a healthy dose of irony/humour. :smileysurprised:

@ArtyMcFly wrote:

I was going to suggest the 'Overbet the Nut Low' Penguin card, but I'm keeping that for myself.

@ArtyMcFly This had me searching google for a penguin with low hanging nuts to use as a picture to do a card, saddly I couldnt find one. :(

Archived