Not counting the flops?

MrSweetGuy

Hey, 

So... I was trying to run up the last necessary flops for the moving up ticket in the last hour of the promotion... But the flops count in the profile doesn't work. I have played for about an hour... I have seen for sure 30 flops for the last day :) 

The alias that I have played with is VeryZenMuchB :) Can you help me with this? 

Thank you in advance. Hour.thumb.png.605c563096966f61efebbdd7d6d6bc3a.png

profile.png.3d80042030ea1191e25aec51c0cf27a3.png

After 0:00 CET the today/yesterday counter switches and they end up on yesterday for another hour. Client switches at 00:00 CET, poker server switches at 01:00 CET.

So you arent really losing any flops, at least not me. But maybe it screws things up for "moving on up" missions. You should have seen that the yesterday counter was correct, then they should comensate you if you did all 30 flops.

The NL25 ticket was a nice prize.

The price of hating other human beings is loving oneself less.
-Eldridge Cleaver

@MrSweetGuy The promotion expires on 1 CET, but a day only counts from 1CET, so the flops you did between 0 and 1 are counted towards past day.

This is due to that the Unibet server is running on GMT. A new day starts when it's past midnight GMT, and that is past 1 CET. Sorry for you, but you didn't complete the challenge by this measures.

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

I played only on the afternoon 30 or more flops and every day until the 5th was counted and when I must receive the reward suddenly the day is not counted and you say we should not receive the rewards? I played 156 flops in 5 days of course 30 or more each day to do the mission and I deserve it and for sure everyone who did it deserves it because it's not our fault about what time has unibet or whatever ideas I saw around here. 

@NicusooorCr It's all in the T&C of the promotion. The software does a perfect job of keeping track of your flops. It's you, the player, who needs to make sure that he follows these rules.

On top of that. You got 7 days, when you only need to play 5 days, so time enough to play one extra day imo.

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

@NicusooorCr I can confirm that everything is working just fine. On the 28th you didn't see 30 flops, but 29. You also saw 5 Omaha flops, but these do not count for this promotion.

As a gesture of goodwill, we've given you the € 25NL ticket, even though you haven't met the requirements.

Good luck at the tables :)

Archived