Make our own avatar

IanG94

Think it would spoil the feel of the software if you could just add pictures for avatars, Though I thin if you had a system where you could choose features from a set of different features that would be ok i,e choose hair/nose/chin etc

You can exchange UO tickets again all is unicorns and rainbows in Unibet land.

• Players who earn 3,500,000 points will be contacted and will be asked to provide an idea for the design of their custom avatar if they want one.
  • The custom avatar can be based on the player's appearance but we will need a copy of the player's photo ID to prove it. We reserve the right to refuse a given custom avatar idea and request a new one.

That's from the challenges T&Cs. Although it says 2.5m on the rewards list on the same page on the website :) https://www.unibet.co.uk/poker/challenges

Have you read my blog HERE... It's long isn't it :)

@MoreTBC wrote:

• Players who earn 3,500,000 points will be contacted and will be asked to provide an idea for the design of their custom avatar if they want one.
  • The custom avatar can be based on the player's appearance but we will need a copy of the player's photo ID to prove it. We reserve the right to refuse a given custom avatar idea and request a new one.

That's from the challenges T&Cs. Although it says 2.5m on the rewards list on the same page on the website :) https://www.unibet.co.uk/poker/challenges

It was originally 2.5m and then got moved to 3.5m.

I think getting 3.5m for most of us is going to be a tough challenge.

Would like to see a quartely flip for custom avatars.

@jonny2192 wrote:

Good idea. Seems like a nice giveaway once in a while. I wonder how many custom ones are out there already?

Have you read my blog HERE... It's long isn't it :)

It takes a lot of time for our developers to make each avatar, and because we have a small, dedicated development team, they have a lot of important things to work on which would be overshadowed if we made more avatars for this kind of promo. 

We appreciate that this is something which there is a demand for, but we just don't ahve the time for it right now.

@MoreTBC wrote:

@jonny2192 wrote:

Good idea. Seems like a nice giveaway once in a while. I wonder how many custom ones are out there already?

viktor_blom_avatar_unibet.png.57e53f2aed1a01be3f197bd66b98d74a.png103612-Chiken_avatar_270x270.png.e679078cdce57cadcce821634627dee4.png

Heres 2 of them, I have also seen the Skipper one with a blue hoodie which I think he won in an mtt comp.

Archived