Unibet doesn't allow me to win anything

NicusooorCr

How many times I have to quit a tournament in which I have a lot of chips because of unibet?

Last month after I made some money from nothing I wasn't allowed to use the bet/raise button for several days, after that was solved I cashed out and I haven't played for 2 or 3 weeks. In the last week or so started playing again some freerolls BUT everytime I have a lot of chips or I have a top 10 ten stack and I'm close to winning something tickets, money doesn't matter "unibet stopped working" on the client software, try to log in fast on browser I have to do it like ten times when I finally get in I'm like almost out of tournament, even now I try to enter a tournament because client crashed and I try to log in on browser and I'm at like the 7th try. Oh, just live: username and password are invalid. Seriously? How am I logged into unibet.ro if the username or password is incorrect? Ok, let's go with the 8th try maybe I am still in the tournament. :speechless:

PS: 9th is a charm. Oh, look: 33 out of 36. It could've been worse. 

Seems today if it's not the client that crashes on me, it's the bad beat. Close to two final tables on one tournament I bust with the other guy hitting his 3 outer, in the other tournament guy with less than 1/2 stack of mine goes all in I had AK and I fold just to see what happens and he had AQ and hits the Q. 🤣

Is this real life? 23 left in the 100 bounty freeroll with 22 places paid and I am kinda short stack and "your session has be closed because your inactivity". Is Unibet making fun of players or what? How can you close my tournament because of inactivity exact in a crucial moment as it always does? 

In a night full of "unibet stopped working", "we closed your session because inactivity", "invalid name or password (but I am logged already)", I finished 12th out of 1000 in 100e bounty freeroll, 6th out of 750 in 25e bounty freeroll and 3rd out of 1629 in jackpot freeroll. So you say there's a chance to win something.. 

New things unibet does: I bust 2 players out and immediately unibet stopped working, I get back I have AA vs KJo and they put 2 J on the board, I have 1 BB left I get back with 2 shoves and I bust another player and AGAIN IMMEDIATELY unibet stopped working, how comes exactly after I bust a player unibet stopes working? 10 players left I get back in the tournament and a guy hits his 3 outer on the river to bust me out. Wow, just wow. 

Unibet has nothing to do with your game play to win or not win .things happens to disconect your poker client.Try the web-browsing poker if you still have same problems with disconection. Probably has something to do with your internet provider...i dont know...but is going to far to think that unibet want let you win cause you are to "good" to dont win their freeroll money

I have a good internet provider plus last time I checked my town was in top 5 towns with the fastest speed in Europe so I doubt that's the problem. About the browser play after I wait several minutes for the window to open they say "invalid username or password", but I am already logged on www.unibet.ro just that when I need to play poker because I'm in a tournament and try to play on browser suddenly the username and password invalid for the poker window.

@NicusooorCr Doesn't sound good if this is happening over and over, thanks for mentioning it! If you experience it again, I'd suggest contacting live support with a screenshot of the error, and if you're playing from the client then send them your unibet_poker_log file found in your Documents folder, as the poker team will need it to investigate if it was indeed the connection or something else causing it.

/Jeppe

Former Community Manager

Archived