Community member of the month

Be good to see a member of the month. Someone that posts often and well and that helps other members out. If there was a monthly winner with prize people might post more and hopefully we will see a lot more content. 

@MICKGEE wrote:

Be good to see a member of the month. Someone that posts often and well and that helps other members out. If there was a monthly winner with prize people might post more and hopefully we will see a lot more content. 

This is a nice idea. I think community members that answer other peoples questions well are the ones that should be awarded the title.

@IanG94 wrote:

I think it would be very difficult to look what every member did the last month.

And maybe even harder to pick the 'best' member of the month.

I think its a nice idea but agree with the above points. 

You can exchange UO tickets again all is unicorns and rainbows in Unibet land.

True, it might be difficult to pick one person out as Member of the Month!
But maybe we could do it as a poll rather than putting all the responsibility on the moderators.

It would at least be an incentive to post quality over quantity.
Not that I don't appreciate all the freebies and promos but they are encouraging a lot of make weight posting.

heh ok when is Actuall member of the month then should be the worst member of the month also...it will be fun, like prize for the worst one is to take all his money from uni account hehehe and forbidd him/her to play in years heheh Bujjjaa...:smileylol:

The first 100 years is hard, after is easier...

Archived