Who will be the Euro's first big faller?

Paintbrush

I have to offer England as the first team to have their bags packed, possibly after the second game - sob! Partly because I won't feel as bad if I half expect it, but also because they do know how to flatter to deceive.

Anyone care to have less hope than me for their team's chances?

It will be very hard to some big team not to qualify to next round, simply because you can qualify from 3rd place. So, my prediction is there will be no surprises in group stage (apart from Sweden and Swiss not qualifying if you can call this surprise), but one step higher in next round. Then it is really open. Spain is in poor form (too tired maybe, and with very questionable call ups), Germany is in transition, England too proud (they have interesting team, but Hart talkin about the title is absurd, and they have pretty much inept coach), Portugal with crazy Pepe and underperforming Ronaldo etc. Who knows really?

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

For me a disappointment could be Italy or Spain, but France also i think is a little bit overvalued just because plays at home.

Success is the ability to go from one failure to the next without any loss of enthusiasm.

Archived