Bankroll Challenge 100€ - 1000€

Balonas

Hello,

Long time no see 😃 ,

I withdrew my money from UNIBET at the beginning of April and tried out STARS. Of course that I got bored pretty fast and on top of that the games seemed pretty nasty from my point of view. 

So, after this short adventure, I come back to UNIBET and deposited 100 euros. Now my bankroll is at 177 euros, getting closer to the 200 mark to move up to NL10 again.

bankroll.thumb.jpg.c82adf6a8564158caf2601abe1874ac0.jpg

See ya all later!

The next update will be after I reach 200 euros bankroll.

Good luck all!

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello there,

I haven't played that much poker in the last few months, but from September I started to play more often.

I can be found at the NL4 tables (again). One thing is certain, players at this limit are very bad. I am not good either, but there are alot of players that are much worse than me. Today I played for almost an hour, but I hit in alot of set ups and ba beats.

You can see my session below:

From now on I'll try to update the blog at least twice a week, and see how it goes.

Good luck all! 

• 2 weeks later...

Hello there, :inlove:

It's a little bit late for a September update. So, here it is an overall update since I started to play on UNIBET. 

I have to announce that I made around 1k euros at the NL4 tables since I started this blog. I hope that all my numbers are corect:

1523701208_nl4UNIBET.png.7ad8702596f3b65c778597becb18fbc0.png

My winrate is like 14.78bb/100 from this numbers, which is decent I guess. In some months I played more and in some of them less, depending on my mood. 😃

I have to say that the games at NL10 are more difficult than the ones at NL4. At NL4 you can always hope for a big whale to show up at your table and turn a ❤️♥️❤️ty session into a profitable one. I don't think that at NL10 you can find that kind of players. I played only a few k hands at NL10 so I might be talking stupid things, but that's what I've noticed so far there.

I have to say that I tilted a few times while loosing entire stakcs against those whales that shove any two but somehow it was a good experience, a good training for my mind and now I think that I can handle those situations better than before.

I figured out the best way for me to change bonus points into cash. I buy with all my points tickets for the 1 euro HU SNGs and play them all in one session.  All I had to do was to win at least half of them, and every time this thing worked.

In the last 3 months of the year I plan to play only at the NL10 tables and see how it goes. Hopefully at the end I'll be a winning player here as well and move up to NL25 and actually start to feel the taste of this game from that point.

Good luck everyone! :geek:

It's very normal to have a way lower winrate at 10NL compared to 4NL.

Also the difference in rake (3% vs 1%) has quite an impact.

There are still spazzers at 10NL, but obviously way less compared to 4NL.

I have huge samplesizes on both stakes and it's 20bb vs 10bb winrate...

BTW are you playing as "broklowksy?"

Congrats man, your result are impressive.

It's not difficult for you to concentrate at 8 tables at once? Did you win at all the tables or you got bust on some of them (I didn't eatch the clip till the end)?

To err is human, forgive is canine!

• 3 weeks later...

Hello there,

I haven't played to much poker this month so far but I'm proud that I didn't touch NL4 tables anymore. I'll stick to NL10 until I lose 200 euros. I hope this will never happen, but who knows?! Anyway, after 2 sessions played at NL10 things are going ok, I'm in the green. I have to say that my game is not that great and I really don't know how I'll react at the first downswing. 😃 

The player pool is not that great here. I am struggling to open my 8 tables of cash especially when there are around 60 players or so, but after that everything runs nice and smooth. Below are my 2 sessions from November, first is only 720 quality but the next one is 1080. :geek:

That's it for now.

Good luck all!

Hello guys,
What's UP!?

I played yesterday and today some poker, and man I managed to tilt at some point of the sessions in each day. I think that I run through some bad run or something because I simply couldn't win any hand. I had a lot of flopped sets, rivered nut flushes on paired river and so on, but every time the villain managed to have better at the end of the hand. It was unbelievable.
Don't get me wrong, I don't monkey tilt or ❤️♥️❤️ like that, I just start to play very loose for a couple of minutes, but after that things are getting back to normal (I think).
Anyway, yesterday after running like crap I just hit the mother ❤️♥️❤️er of hands of the month. Man the way the hand played preflop and on flop was just hilarious. I just felt like the biggest moron of the poker world. (rofl):@
Here it is:

I just hope to run better in the following days. I think that I am not playing that bad, still plenty of worse players out there.
Good luck all!

• 2 weeks later...

I guess youre trapped there...you put him on better case on Ax ( AK, AQ....A6o - because he is in button)...at that short 4-bet you can't do nothing! Even ure tightest man from the world, you can call his 4bet, and fold to his allin from turn....

Archived