Cappadocia freeroll

VikingsAF

I watched Davitsches stream and all, but when again was the Cappadocia freeroll?

Just that I make sure that I'm home that moment :)

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

Today we should have had the Cappadocia freeroll but we didn't get the password for it Thursday from DaVitsche(it should be a tournament with password and not invitation only), so I guess we won't have the tournament either... on the stream DaVitsche said that lots of Unibet guys are sick and probably that's the reason, hopefully they'll get better soon and we'll still get the chance to play for a trip to Cappadocia :)

You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind...

Sorry guys, but I don't have any information regarding this freeroll ATM  - sounds like BillyR23 is right on the money though. We'll try to provide an update about the tournament once possible!

Former Community Manager

We will run the Cappadocia Travel Freeroll this Saturday 21st January at 17:00 CET and add €250 in Unibet Open qualifier tickets together with 2 cents bounty per player.

For the password, make sure to watch the Twitch stream Thursday 19 January from 20:00 CET - David Vanderheyden will reveal the password for the Cappadocia Travel Freeroll during the live stream.

Good luck and have fun!

@Robin-Unibet wrote:

We will run the Cappadocia Travel Freeroll this Saturday 21st January at 17:00 CET and add €250 in Unibet Open qualifier tickets together with 2 cents bounty per player.

For the password, make sure to watch the Twitch stream Thursday 19 January from 20:00 CET - David Vanderheyden will reveal the password for the Cappadocia Travel Freeroll during the live stream.

Good luck and have fun!

This event will be streamed on twitch.tv/unibetpoker on saturday.

@wave2000k wrote:

Great...But it was impossible to hear anything due to the loud music on my stream?

@If you heard it please send me a mail @ stigbengtsson29@gmail.com... THX

@Did you really watch the stream? :wonder: I did not, i arrived later, but it was written there, password on twitch @15:00 on saturday. 

@wave2000k The Cappadocia freeroll will be streamed live on www.twitch.tv/unibetpoker on Saturday at 17:00 CET. The stream will start 2 hours eariler ( at 15:00 CET) and the password will be announced before the freeroll starts.So make sure to watch the stream in order to get the password. :)

"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"

So the hand goes this way i open "8s7s" UTG+1 and BTN calls, BB calls and we go to the flop 5s2sJs BB bets small i raise BTN goes allin BB calls i tank a little and call... and the rest is history xD

Was it a bad idea to mix it a little with 87s, how did i play the hand?xD.png.b00bb89ce3958164c66477f4e8fccdac.png

Archived