Continually offered "5th bet free"

lektoraj

I keep getting offered a 5th live bet free which is a nice promo but also a loss leader for Unibet. Yesterday I completed this promo and was instantly offered it again and did it again. I log in this morning and it's available to take again.

Is this happening to other people? I'm happy to keep taking free money if it's offered over and over again, but I don't want to get myself put down as a "chancer" taking advantage of a possible bug in their promotion system. My main game is poker and it would suck if I got banned for some sportsbetting thing.

Sorry for putting it here - I would have started a thread in the promotions subforum but it seems to be employees only who can do that.

@psrquack@lektoraj

I think it goes like this with him.

He did 4 bets, and keeps getting the 5th bet. So he could do 5 free bets for only doing 4 live bets. 

At least, that is what I understand out of this :)

If thats not it and if you are doing a 5th free bet for every 4 placed bets, then there is nothing wrong indeed.

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

@VikingsAF wrote:

@psrquack,

I think it goes like this with him.

He did 4 bets, and keeps getting the 5th bet. So he could do 5 free bets for only doing 4 live bets. 

So we are speaking about that after the 4 bets he had unlimited free bets? If so there is a bug. It can be that he accepted the bonus then he completed on the next day and accepted the next days one and completed in the same day. So he can get 2 5th free bet but no more. Now I'm really curios what's  happening.:happy:

Yes, it's only 1 free bet for 4 paid bets, just the offer keeps repeating....

...but I think prsquack might be right, I accepted it two days ago, played yesterday, got offered another yesterday, accepted, played, now offered another today.

So it looks like a continuous stream of offers, but I've never accepted more than one offer per day.

Right then, I'll keep having my buy 4 get 1 free per day till the 29th then. All I need now is for more of these bets to actually win.....

Thanks everyone.

Well today I had Hull when they were 0-1 down and they scored 3 goals to come back and win at 7.0, so I today like the offer :)

Yes, I'm getting a new offer each day - just it's identical to the one the previous day if that's what you mean by "new" :)

@lektoraj wrote:

Well today I had Hull when they were 0-1 down and they scored 3 goals to come back and win at 7.0, so I today like the offer :)

Yes, I'm getting a new offer each day - just it's identical to the one the previous day if that's what you mean by "new" :)

All is well then, nicely done picking the winner :)

Former Community Manager

Archived