Moving On Up

radge1

@Andrew-Unibet wrote:

As far as I can see, this was a problem with people not updating webpages when they should, and/or getting confused between different versions of the page before it went live.  

If anyone mails support or posts in this thread, it should be fine to receive the second €2 ticket.

@Andrew, I was going by the UK page(Scotland), and hence i only recieved the 2 euro mtt. 

I have been playing PLO for moving on up as well.

I know I have done at least 2 weeks at PLO(not sure on week one because i was doing missions at same time and possiblly completed NLH instead of PLO that week, even though I played both)

You can exchange UO tickets again all is unicorns and rainbows in Unibet land.

@Stuart wrote:

@Andrew-Unibet wrote:

As far as I can see, this was a problem with people not updating webpages when they should, and/or getting confused between different versions of the page before it went live.  

If anyone mails support or posts in this thread, it should be fine to receive the second €2 ticket.

@Andrew, I was going by the UK page(Scotland), and hence i only recieved the 2 euro mtt. 

And now i've cleared the 3rd week playing PLO, thanks.

Hey Unibet Community!

Last week I cleared the third part part in the moving on up promotion on Unibet and I got my 10 PL omaha cash game ticket which was good but I didnt get the Saturday stack qualifier ticket. Im from Sweden do I need to come from the UK to be eligible to get the extra saturday stack qualifier ticket . please give a response on this and if I am eligible to get the Saturday stack qualifier ticket despite the fact that Im from Sweden and not the UK then I would like to get that ticket.

One of my alias on Unibet is MrScienceV75

Many thanks.

@MrV75 Did you earn the PLO reward for 3 of the 4 weeks or only the third part? To get the SSQ ticket you don't have to be from the UK, but the writtten requirement in the promotion when it was faulty, was that you complete 3 of the 4 weeks in PLO.

Former Community Manager

Hey Unibet Community.

I can confirm that I only played omaha cash game during weeek 1 , 2 and 3 and I completed the requirements each week with only playing omaha cash games so therefore I think I have to be eligible for the saturday stack qualifier ticket.

Many thanks.

@Balonas wrote:

Hello guys,

What are the real odds for releasing the cash tickets? (regarding the 10 and 25 euros tickets)

What is in your opinion the best strategy for their release? Split the ticket on 2 tables is optimal?

Thank you!

If you want real cash then sit in with an half amount. If you are running hot tere is no problem but if you lose then sit in with the other half, lose one bb or sb then sit out. You will get the remaining sum in cash. But I don't recommend you that way. My opinion is that splitting a ticket with two parts and playing the volume and trying to clear some missions is way better.

Depends how good you are and what style of play suits you best, if you like playing shortstack then sure you can split them in half, if you like playing 100B+ then just go for 1 table then when you have enough for 2 , leave the table and start 2 (after a while since I think the game resits you at the same table with the same amount)

Im sure that i finished 3rd and 4th week for PLO, but i dont remeber if did this in 2nd. In 1st week im positive i didnt bother since it was clear in the page that there is no extra ticket. Can someone check if i qualified for extra ticket? Shame if i didnt cause this week it cost me some nerves to finish this :laugh: Will this be back in february? :D

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

Archived