Moving On Up

radge1

Hi Marco,

I had the same thing. I completed week 2 PLO last night and was only awarded MTT2. Could I have another MTT2 please?

I have intentionally been doing PLO rather than NHLE even though I am still a slight loser at PLO, because the MOU PLO rewards were worth the extra risk. My plan was to do 3 weeks of the PLO to get the extra €10 SSQ ticket that was originally promised, but that seems to have been removed with just 1 week to go. Please tell me this is a display error or something, and that if I do 1 more week of PLO, I will indeed get the €10 SSQ ticket I have been working towards.

Thanks,

Betzcom

I also played PLO because of the bigger rewards. I lost huge amounts of money so far because I am a big fish in Omaha. 

I d really like to know if you changed it? Today I finished Mission 2, 2€ MTT ticket instead of 4€. But the bigger issue is whether or not you get the 10€ SST for completing at least 3 missions with PLO. I finished 2/3 and lost a lot of money already. I wouldn´t have lost it if I had stuck with NLH. :waterfall:

NO MORE HALF-MEASURES.

So its slightly diffrent promotion for each country? In my (polish) there is 2MTT in PLO and in NLH for 2nd week. Also there is not a extra ticket for finishing 3rd and 4th week in PLO. Please confirm that, cause if there is extra ticket i will finish PLO for 3rd and 4th week :cash: 

What is says there is that if there are inconsistencies between translated version and english one, the more important is the english version of the promotion.

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

Well, we have screenshots of the English promotion (e.g. see above) where it clearly shows the extra SSQ10 and MTT4 reward for PLO.

And I'm glad I'm not the only one who's been motivated to do the PLO missions for the extra rewards. It's a good way to be incentivised to learn this variant, knowing that the losses will be compensated by the extra tickets.

Please confirm, and thanks for all your good work and fantastic promos, Unibet!

@Betzcom wrote:

Well, we have screenshots of the English promotion (e.g. see above) where it clearly shows the extra SSQ10 and MTT4 reward for PLO.

I'm not sure what happened, but probably this: in the first Moving On UP promotion was even the 4 MTT and the SSQ10 ticket as reward too and now when they rolled the promotion again due to the lack of time they used the old sheet and forgot to black out those sentence.

Even with 2euro MTT ticket and without the extra 10euro SSQ it's an awesome promotion that's easy to complete(extra 38euro in total) :cash:

Thanks Unibet and good luck all at the tables :)

You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind...

So, is there extra ticket or not? :cash::cash::cash::cash1::cash1:

And yeah, i agree thats like the best promotion ever 🆒 ♥️

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

As far as I can see, this was a problem with people not updating webpages when they should, and/or getting confused between different versions of the page before it went live.  

If anyone mails support or posts in this thread, it should be fine to receive the second €2 ticket.

Former head of poker @ Unibet

@Andrew-Unibet wrote:

As far as I can see, this was a problem with people not updating webpages when they should, and/or getting confused between different versions of the page before it went live.  

If anyone mails support or posts in this thread, it should be fine to receive the second €2 ticket.

If the extra 2euro isn't only for UK, I played Omaha too in week 2 and I wouldn't mind an extra ticket :)

BTW @Andrew can you tell us if we complete the reward for PLO on 3 of the 4 weeks we can get an extra 10 SSQ ticket?

You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind...

I would like receive the extra MTT2 for MOU2 PLO, as mentioned earlier.

And I, too, would like to know whether or not doing 3 weeks of PLO will earn the extra SS10 Ticket. Please respond soon so we can decide how to proceed.

Thank you very much in advance!

@Betzcom wrote:

I would like receive the extra MTT2 for MOU2 PLO, as mentioned earlier.

And I, too, would like to know whether or not doing 3 weeks of PLO will earn the extra SS10 Ticket. Please respond soon so we can decide how to proceed.

Thank you very much in advance!

@Betzcom I've added the €2 MTT, and if you do the 3 weeks of PLO we'll also issue the extra SS10 ticket, just let us know here in the thread :)

Former Community Manager

@JeppeL wrote:

@Betzcom I've added the €2 MTT, and if you do the 3 weeks of PLO we'll also issue the extra SS10 ticket, just let us know here in the thread :)

So for me today is the last day to start PLO. Is there extra ticket for everyone or not? Support told me that there isnt. 

@BillyR23 wrote:

@JeppeL is this only for players from the UK? 

I also finished the Moving On Up: Part 2 at PLO... and 2 more days to complete the 3 weeks of PLO to get the extra SS10 ticket- if it's for everyone the same promotion

@BillyR23 Since the error was on the English site which is the one referred to in case of errors or differences, please go ahead and let us know if you complete the 3 weekly steps in Omaha and we'll add the ticket SSQ ticket - the €2MTT is on your account now :)

Former Community Manager

Archived