What do you imagine an online poker player looks like?

jonny2192

What do you imagine an online poker player typically to look like?

I met  in Malta and I would never have taken him for an online poker player(he had muscles for a start I didnt think that was allowed)

Where as  fits more the image of an online poker player that I imagined.

What do you imagine?

feel free to add pictures.

The_Simpsons-Jeff_Albertson.png.e13edec11d8123347ebf26104f687e6e.png

You can exchange UO tickets again all is unicorns and rainbows in Unibet land.

• 1 year later...

This admittedly is quite a funny and interesting thread. Props for the dude who put this up. 

But an online player... quite tough to describe nowadays....

Slim, not properly nourished and probably needs a Water Bot to remind him to stay hydrated

They come in all shapes & sizes.

I was a fitness model at the same time I was a super hardcore gamer. (Playing over 8hours every day.) People always commented that I did not look like a typical gamer at tournaments. Which I always found abit strange.

I think more and more people, both in poker and e-sports have learned that being in physical shape, and just in general being healthy. Will benefit you in poker/e-sports aswell.

In general? Probably all shapes and sizes.

Here at Unibet? Definitely this:image6

08a7067f704bd5ffd4ec5f428c23cc7a44a38839

9RSqSfC

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

@WuDu Have your read some of the angry posts, no way that many happy people here 🤣

They start like that till someone calls there AA shove with 72o and it gets there.

You can exchange UO tickets again all is unicorns and rainbows in Unibet land.

Archived