Unibet Poker promotions

Lollero

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@polarbear wrote:

let's say is ok as it is , but since  you get a straight flush so hard i dont think it should be with multiplier.i dont see any difference a straight flush on any stakes since this is a rarity

Only it seems so hard, but if you've watched the winning hands of the high hand promotion there were a straight flush almost every 20th minute. Kappa

Thanks, we'll have a look.  The should be the real dates:

Sit & Go Battle week 1

01/07/2016

08/07/2016

Sit & Go Battle week 2

09/07/2016

15/07/2016

Sit & Go Battle week 3

16/07/2016

22/07/2016

Sit & Go Battle week 4

23/07/2016

31/07/2016

Former head of poker @ Unibet

@MoreTBC wrote:

Do the Butler League MTTs count towards the Bounty promo? There is no mention of them on the page.

Only regular bounty tournaments are eligible – one-off or special bounty tournaments will not count towards the league (e.g. bounties won in the Charlotte van Brabander or Squid Spectacular tournaments will not count towards the leaderboard).

from half way down the promo page

You can exchange UO tickets again all is unicorns and rainbows in Unibet land.

@jonny2192 wrote:

@MoreTBC wrote:

Do the Butler League MTTs count towards the Bounty promo? There is no mention of them on the page.

Only regular bounty tournaments are eligible – one-off or special bounty tournaments will not count towards the league (e.g. bounties won in the Charlotte van Brabander or Squid Spectacular tournaments will not count towards the leaderboard).

They're in the regular scedule though, the Twitch ones run only when the streamer is available.

Have you read my blog HERE... It's long isn't it :)

@MoreTBC wrote:

@jonny2192 wrote:

@MoreTBC wrote:

They're in the regular scedule though, the Twitch ones run only when the streamer is available.

Yeah but the butler league was originally for the stream and continued afterwards, sure it didnt count last time.

@Andrew-Unibet wrote:

Sit & Go Battle week 1   

01/07/2016

08/07/2016

so today should be the last day from week 1 ? is that right? it should be a small update into the webpage cause is confusing

In future might be better if there are different weekly leaderboards in the same month that they run on the same dates, Little bit confusing with the SNG battle and bootcamp working on different dates.

@polarbear wrote:

@Andrew-Unibet wrote:

Sit & Go Battle week 1   

01/07/2016

08/07/2016

so today should be the last day from week 1 ? is that right? it should be a small update into the webpage cause is confusing

Yep, today is the last day to earn points for week 1, sorry for the confusion.

And thanks for pointing that out @jonny2192, agree that we should work it that way where we can in future.

“Heroes are heroes because they are heroic in behavior, not because they won or lost.”
― Nassim Nicholas Taleb

When are the cash prizes for the SNG leaderboard battle usually being distributed? After each week or at the end of the month? I`m just wondering because Unibet is usually ultra quick and I haven't received my precious 10 Euro yet...

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

@WuDu wrote:

When are the cash prizes for the SNG leaderboard battle usually being distributed? After each week or at the end of the month? I`m just wondering because Unibet is usually ultra quick and I haven't received my precious 10 Euro yet...

From the TOC: Payouts will be made within three business days from the end of each payout according to the player’s position on the leaderboard. :)

Not actually Old.

• 2 weeks later...

@OldBurf wrote:

Does anyone have a link for week 4 Leaderboards? or are they just not there?

We're chasing the relevant people now, they should be displayed later today. Sorry for the wait.

“Heroes are heroes because they are heroic in behavior, not because they won or lost.”
― Nassim Nicholas Taleb

Archived