Daily Picks - 9/6/16

JeppeL

Thiem, with her 22 years, since may 1st played 16 matches. I think, that Thiem is tired, and dont want to play again a tournaments after the RG Semifinal. Groth S. has a great odds, 2.75. I think it will be easy money.

@YNWA wrote:

Thiem, with her 22 years, since may 1st played 16 matches. I think, that Thiem is tired, and dont want to play again a tournaments after the RG Semifinal. Groth S. has a great odds, 2.75. I think it will be easy money.

you dont have to take like that in this match prediction 

are not identical surface : Thiem was playing on clay and he had a good run into it and Groth is on the second consecutive tournament on grass.

the surface they will play is grass and Groth play much better on it even he is on 117 th place in ATP

my bet goes to Groth too with 2.75 odd ,in this match the atp place doesnt matter since is not the Thiem best surface to play his better tennis

I didnt watch it the surfaces and the place in ATP, I only think that Thiem is young, and tired. Now for he was a very nice Roland Garros, where he won a lot of money. He must to relax now.

@YNWA wrote:

I didnt watch it the surfaces and the place in ATP, I only think that Thiem is young, and tired. Now for he was a very nice Roland Garros, where he won a lot of money. He must to relax now.

the are professional players not amateurs . more than that Wimbledon is coming very soon so they have to play more games on grass .cause he is young and tired and he needs to relax is not a reason to bet against him. 

Thiem is not good enougn on grass , the other one is on the second tournament on grass , he allready played on first tour and thiem not .

#luckisnocoincidence 

:)

Medvedev - Mannarino             2             (1.37)

Stepanek  - Cilic                         2             (1.49)

Rodina      - Jankovic                 2             (1.19)

Bencic      - Lepchenko              1             (1.34)

Total Odds: 3.25

Fear knocked at the door, Faith answered and nobody was there.

For today:

VPS  -  Hjk                         over 1,5 goals 1.40

Rops  - IFk Mariehamn    over 1,5 goals 1.47

Total odds: 2.06

Success is the ability to go from one failure to the next without any loss of enthusiasm.

Trapani - Pescara

First round result was 2-0 to Pescara. Trapani have to attack from the first minute. Trapani at home able to score many goals. Pescara good in conrol attack. The two teams scored at least 3 goals.

Thiem - Youzhny                         1           1.52

Kohlschreiber - Stepanek          1           1.55

Mladenovic - Mertens                1           1.33

Bencic - Golubic                          1           1.36

Total Odds : 4.26

@nelutzu wrote:

Thiem - Youzhny                         1           1.52                           won

Kohlschreiber - Stepanek          1           1.55                            won

Mladenovic - Mertens                1           1.33                            won 

Bencic - Golubic                          1           1.36                             won

Total Odds : 4.26

My picks for today were all winners

Archived