Unibet Freerolls

YNWA

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The splitproblem with cents, we can't go any lower than a cent, is the main reason not to have a progressive format for the bounty freerolls. Furthermore are freerolls also meant as a learning environment and it is less important to just focus on rewarding skill in them and hopefully more freeroll players will move up quicker and enjoy the super fun progressive bounty formats we have in the real money games :)

Thanx for the reply , I really appreciate it. I see now how everything works & it's very interesting. The part about the Freerolls being a good environment to learn, I don't know so much about that with all the craziness going on. It's nothing like a Buy-in tourney's & I think it's because Peeps don't care much cause it's not their money. I do really love the Bounty format & I'm very glad that you have implemented it in the Freerolls. Good job & keep up the good work !  👍

Always remember... You can be... do... or have anything your heart desires !

by learning environment, I meant an environment for the very first stage of learning poker - for players that still need to get a feel about the handrankings, the holecards and betting etc. Freerolls are the only free to play games that we offer, which make them the most suitable and fair for this purpose.  I agree with your points about crazy plays, we will find them more in freerolls, because of the free buy-in, structure and the new players to the game.

@Robin-Unibet wrote:

@Nestabear by learning environment, I meant an environment for the very first stage of learning poker - for players that still need to get a feel about the handrankings, the holecards and betting etc. Freerolls are the only free to play games that we offer, which make them the most suitable and fair for this purpose.  I agree with your points about crazy plays, we will find them more in freerolls, because of the free buy-in structure and the new players to the game.

Right you are @Robin-Unibet@ & you know what, If you can handle all the craziness in a Freeroll, then you should do o.k. when you do start play for real money. Very glad about the bounties, because my challenge @ the moment is getting knocked out just before the money with pocket Kings (5 times in two days !!! ) But at least I knock some Peeps out along the way & collect their bounties which is cool, LOL.  It's happened too many times now for the KK curse not to be real & always just before the money.( I've posted some pics in the Poker Chit Chat Thread ) I think Duckphobia passed the curse on to me LMAO ! Thanx for the feedback.

Always remember... You can be... do... or have anything your heart desires !

Twitch schedule - Weekly streams of poker, banter and silliness. Every Monday Jamie Sykes with the Butler League at 19:00GMT. Every Tuesday at 19:00GMT Charlotte "Sjlot" van Brabander plays MTT's with a bounty on her head. Every Wednesday at 20:00GMT MTT legend Sam Squid Grafton with cashgames. Every Thursday at 19:00GMT David Vanderheyden plays silly cashgame rules. 

I don't think there's a freeroll on Mondays, but I'm not 100% sure - all other days of stream there is, at least for now 😏

@gillvs77 wrote:

anyone received a bounty in freerolls yet which surprised you, i.c. that you thought it should go to the another player (3 or more in pot) or vice versa were you didnt receive a bounty where you thought you should? 

I think I've won all my bounties fair and square so far, so no surprises. But I've been wondering what happens if there are three people or more people in the pot and one of them is all-in. If the one who is all-in gets knocked out and the pot is split between the other players - do they get 2 cents each or do they split the bounty as well?

If you mean by constant, the ones that run every day. I'd play the ones with the Bounties. These will make it easier to collect small rewards that will help you to move up in stakes to play the real money tournaments with attractive prize pools.

https://www.unibetcommunity.com/t5/Poker/Unibet-Freerolls/m-p/30144/highlight/true#M5132

Archived