Unibet Freerolls

YNWA

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm playing a lot of Unibet different freerolls and thanks to them I have been able to continue to build a succesful poker bankroll from nothing so I haven't risked any of my own money. I have won quite good money on Unibet which is so fun to be able to do and I recommend all new people that wants to start play poker from a lower level and build up a nice poker bankroll for free to immediately begin to play on Unibet.

Unibets pokerclient is very good and I cant wait to see the new upgrade of the Unibet pokerclient and I recommend all to join in to the Unibet Community and especially the Unibetpoker Twitchstreams they are so entertaining and a good education on playing poker. I never miss a Unibetpoker Twitchlivestream they are just so fun to watch and the chat interaction with Charlotte van Brabander, David Vanderheyden, Sam Grafton and also soon Jamie Sykes is something that I really appreciate. I will never stop playing poker on Unibet so more Unibet freerolls and lower level buyin tournaments are somethings that I hope will continue with in the upcoming upgrade of the Unibet pokerclient.would be a good thing.

I think that all the people that works with the Unibet Poker has succesfully created a very good pokerclient, Good Unibet Community and a very good Twitchstreams and these factors has refreshed my interest to play poker and the last week I have been running quite good on Unibet with a lot of winnings from the freerolls and thanks to the tournament tickets that I won from the freerolls and then used to buy in to some tournaments. I can only hope that my run good keeps on going.

You can't participate in this weeks, it was for people who had logged in for at least 20 minutes last week. Each week there's a random weekly reward for active members who have met requirements. (Requirements are never stated, so we won't know till winners are announced)

I debate
Should I smile like everything's good and pretend that life is great
Or should I let the world see the real me and not hide this pain
I tried to be like the rest of y'all, sorry I just can't
I'ma probably die this way

• 2 weeks later...

What happened with the Sjlot freeroll, it was on?

I was waiting for the stream and password, than everybody said, will be one hour later. I waited one more hour, still nothing. Even Charlotte is a very nice and attractive woman, Champions League started so i just left. Sorry :haha:

No,it wasn't tonight.There was one in the lobby,but nobody had the password,so it got canceled.David said that there might pop up another one during the stream ,but never happend.

There has been some mistakes with some Twich Freerolls (last week they forgot to add Butler's Freeroll,we had last week 2 Squid Freerolls,tonight forgot again to add Sjiot's,but it mostly because all the poker team is very focused on the New Poker Client).

Yes,in deed,Charlotte is very attractive and was worth spending some time to watch her stream :))

"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"

• 2 weeks later...

I like playing the Thursday Twitch Freerolls, Squid Spectacular and Davitsche's

They only allow 500 players so u gotta tune in to twitch and enter fast....

Also on Mondays, they did Hotter vs ONScreen $500 freeroll - but i haven't seen it up lately, it must be done...

"Time keeps on slipping, into the future....I want to fly like an Eagle, to the Sea"

I am making permanent changes to the freeroll schedule at the moment, to make them more fun for everyone!
Basically you win €0.02 for every player you'll kock out.The games that are able to register for ahead of time today, will open registration 30 minutes before start from tomorrow on as usual.

There will be a new freeroll promotion page ready by next week, but here is the schedule for now that will be effective from tomorrow in total:

The table below shows the freerolls currently running in which you also can earn cents by knocking out players. The full list including all types can be found in the poker client. All times are in UTC

Time UTC:

buy-in:  

Name:

00:05

free

Unibet Open Freeroll

02:05

free

€25 GTD Hold'Em Freeroll

04:05

free

€25 GTD Omaha Freeroll

06:05

free

€25 GTD Hold'Em Freeroll

08:05

free

Unibet Open Freeroll

10:05

free

€30 GTD Omaha Freeroll

12:05

free

€50 GTD Hold'Em Freeroll

14:05

free

€30 GTD Omaha Freeroll

16:05

free

€100 GTD Hold'Em Freeroll 9 Seat

20:05

free

Unibet Open Freeroll

22:05

free

€25 GTD Hold'Em Freeroll

Moving on up with our cent games!

With your earned cents you can simply play our various games listed below to give you a chance to move up to our bigger real money guaranteed tournaments and satellites.

Time UTC:

Buy-in:

Name:

12:10

€ 0.01

Unibet Open Centroll

15:10

€ 0.01

Unibet Open Centroll

18:10

€ 0.01

Unibet Open Centroll

18:35

€ 0.10

10 Cent Step-it- up Flip

19:35

€ 0.10

10 Cent Step-it- up

22:35

€ 0.10

10 Cent Step-it-up Flip

Glgl! :Peace:

@Marcyus wrote:

eu particularmente gosto dos torneios com bounth,knokout,sao mais emocionantes

English only. If it`s not a strong language for you, you can try using google translate. I agree that bounty tournies are exciting 😃

I debate
Should I smile like everything's good and pretend that life is great
Or should I let the world see the real me and not hide this pain
I tried to be like the rest of y'all, sorry I just can't
I'ma probably die this way

@Robin-Unibet wrote:

... Basically you win €0.02 for every player you'll back out.

Hi @Robin-Unibet

I was wondering if it wouldn't be more fun in the Bounty Freerolls, when you knock a player out, you get half their bounty & the other half gets added to your bounty for the next player who knocks you out to receive. Like the Buy-in Bounty tourneys. This way in the final stages of the tourney their will be some players with nice bounties on their heads & will make for some exciting play. Maybe even have a little prize for the most bounties taken in the tourney. Please don't get me wrong, I love the bounty format. It's one of my favorite formats, I just think it could be more fun this way... especially towards the end. All of the above are only suggestions & ideas. If there are any Community Members with any other ideas, please feel free to post. I know @Magicadil will have some.. LOL                   

imgres.jpg.41c2b396d90a2cf002c70205e42bcb16.jpg

Always remember... You can be... do... or have anything your heart desires !

@gillvs77 wrote:

The bounty is fine, it's a free roll, should be a stepping stone, splitting the bounty is just raising the incentive for the better players

I think the further along you get in a tourney, the more you should be rewarded, better player or not. I understand that it's a freeroll, but giving everyone the same reward, irrespective of their place is not quite fair. I think the better you do in a tourney, the more your reward should be. If you split the bounty then you will still get your cent or cents plus your bounty grows, which will add more dynamics to the game, because you will be hunted by other players because of your high bounty. Plus, the Higher bounty will be an incentive for players who are not that good yet ( like me  LOL ) to up their game by using the community to ask for advice & hand analysis etc, so that they can improve & win the bigger bounties. Isn't that what it's all about, helping Peeps to improve their game & become better players, while rewarding them accordingly to keep them coming back to Unibet ?

It's to make the free roll fun for everyone, and if you get higher in the tournament you still get an other prize, right. When cutting the bounty, you roughly estimate give 50% of the money in the bounties to the top 50% players. This will attract better players, which would else stay away becos they can earn more on other tables, all good, better players would also raise the skill level of freerolls ... but new players will only find half as much fun, becos its less rewarding when they once in a while manage to kick out a potential better player.

@gillvs77 wrote:

It's to make the free roll fun for everyone, and if you get higher in the tournament you still get an other prize, right. When cutting the bounty, you roughly estimate give 50% of the money in the bounties to the top 50% players. This will attract better players, which would else stay away becos they can earn more on other tables, all good, better players would also raise the skill level of freerolls ... but new players will only find half as much fun, becos its less rewarding when they once in a while manage to kick out a potential better player.

I see your point @gillvs77, but I don't think the better players will waste time with the freerolls... I think they would mainly play Buy-in tourneys. For them the freerolls are not really worth it. Winning a couple of cents or a 2/4 daily is peanuts compared to the payout on a Buy-in tourney.

@Nestabear,

@Nestabear wrote:

@Robin-Unibet wrote:

... Basically you win €0.02 for every player you'll back out.

Hi @Robin-Unibet

I was wondering if it wouldn't be more fun in the Bounty Freerolls, when you knock a player out, you get half their bounty & the other half gets added to your bounty for the next player who knocks you out to receive. Like the Buy-in Bounty tourneys. This way in the final stages of the tourney their will be some players with nice bounties on their heads & will make for some exciting play. Maybe even have a little prize for the most bounties taken in the tourney. Please don't get me wrong, I love the bounty format. It's one of my favorite formats, I just think it could be more fun this way... especially towards the end. All of the above are only suggestions & ideas. If there are any Community Members with any other ideas, please feel free to post. I know @Magicadil will have some.. LOL                   

imgres.jpg.38ec898476a87d57c9c1d43973ddc529.jpg

how to split 0,03 . 0,05 .... between two players ?

Archived