Unibet Freerolls

YNWA

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like the PLO freerolls best, simply because the prizes are cash tickets, which I prefer. So those and the twitch freerolls are the ones I play most often. :)

If they give out the pass to the Hotted vs. Onscreen freerolls during their streams as the others do, why is the text so friggin' small in the tournament lobby? I can't make out what it says so I can't find the right twitch channels to watch - looks like hottedBB and onscreenlot or something... but I guess that's incorrect because those are empty pages. :smileyfrustrated: So thanks a bunch to . :smileyhappy:

You're most welcome . Try to help as much as i can. Had the same problem with the small letter,but i know that hotted is hotted89 on twich and onscreen is alan something..so i get the info from there.Good luck to all of you tonight.

"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"

@AndreiBN wrote:

You're most welcome @Valkyrie. Try to help as much as i can. Had the same problem with the small letter,but i know that hotted is hotted89 on twich and onscreen is alan something..so i get the info from there.Good luck to all of you tonight.

Ah, so it was 89 not BB. :smileytongue: Found it now, and also got "onscreenlol" as a recommended channel so I found that one as well. Thanks again! :smileyhappy:

There will be a "Hensie Freeroll Tournament " ,registration starts in 5 minutes and there are 50 prizes gtd,Unibet Open tickets, and the password can is announced on the Unibet Open Twitch stream :)

Edit by Jeppe: Edited password information as Twitch PWs are only for watchers of the channel :)

"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"

Are those Unibet twitch freerolls only for Unibet players? I wanna support my local operator Pokerihuone but those freerolls doesn't show up in my client :( Unibet open freerolls shows up in Pokerihuone client btw. I understand that there are site specific promotions but at least those Twitch freerolls should be network wide not just for Unibet players.

@kasperi wrote:

Are those Unibet twitch freerolls only for Unibet players? I wanna support my local operator Pokerihuone but those freerolls doesn't show up in my client :( Unibet open freerolls shows up in Pokerihuone client btw. I understand that there are site specific promotions but at least those Twitch freerolls should be network wide not just for Unibet players.

Yes @kasperi unfortunately it seems like they are. It usually says in the tournament lobbies that they're restricted to Unibet players only, but I have no idea why you can praticipate in the UO freerolls, but not the Twitch ones. Maybe because different rules apply to Unibet Open... The Unibet people can probably explain why and let you know if it'll change in the future. But for now, if you really want to play those freerolls you could always do it at Unibet (assuming you have an account) and still remain loyal to your local poker room for your regular playing. 😃

I think seggregation is bad thing for Unibet. Sooner or later Stan James will join network and if im right Unibet owns 24hbet too and it will join network too. If all sites have their own freerolls and promotions it's bad thing for network in long run. Big promotions like that Rio tournament serie should have been network wide.

As far as I can see, the Copenhagen freerolls were open to everyone.  

The reason that the Twitch freerolls USED to be for Unibet only was that that was the branding used in the streams themselves.  We didn't want to have people join just because they could see the freeroll in the client.  We don't want internal competition between our brands.  But people learnt the freerolls existed anyway, presumably by watching the streams, and couldn't join with the Pokerihuone client.  That's why we changed it to remove the site restriction.

We have almost no promotions on one site that aren't on the other.  Sometimes there've been technical issues that have required it, and sometimes we have affiliate stuff (for example), but that's pretty much it.

Former head of poker @ Unibet

What is the name of the tickets?

I debate
Should I smile like everything's good and pretend that life is great
Or should I let the world see the real me and not hide this pain
I tried to be like the rest of y'all, sorry I just can't
I'ma probably die this way

@Yoggiboss wrote:

I have earlier received 2 tickets for freerolls but I have not been able to play them in any tournament!

Whats up with that?

Regards...

@Yoggiboss wrote:

I have earlier received 2 tickets for freerolls but I have not been able to play them in any tournament!

Whats up with that?

Regards...

Try reading the information on the tickets, and you will be able to use them. 

You will be missing the days they run on probably.

Most likely will be a freeroll. Same thing happened last week, no stream but freeroll was there. The password should be released closer to the start time.

I debate
Should I smile like everything's good and pretend that life is great
Or should I let the world see the real me and not hide this pain
I tried to be like the rest of y'all, sorry I just can't
I'ma probably die this way

@psrquack wrote:

@Magicadil wrote:

@cris1285 Most likely will be a freeroll. Same thing happened last week, no stream but freeroll was there. The password should be released closer to the start time.

I think the password is the same like last week(therefore can we see registered players).

What was the password last week? I wasn´t there last week but planned to tune in to Sam´s stream today. 

@Onemorebeerpls wrote:

@psrquack wrote:

@Magicadil wrote:

@cris1285 Most likely will be a freeroll. Same thing happened last week, no stream but freeroll was there. The password should be released closer to the start time.

I think the password is the same like last week(therefore can we see registered players).

What was the password last week? I wasn´t there last week but planned to tune in to Sam´s stream today. 

Pumpkin.

Archived