partial points not added

komarac

Hi, I tried to contact regular support but looks like she wasn't reading what I wrote, since she answered me that over 500k points are carried over. 

finshed Q4 with 878k points, but I had 14/25 (ors sthg like that) for PLO major challenge which total awards 40k points so I should have had more then 900k points and receive bonus and cash. Instead I got small rewards for up to 78k points.

Can you please sort that out :)

Thank you. 

@komarac wrote:

Hi, I tried to contact regular support but looks like she wasn't reading what I wrote, since she answered me that over 500k points are carried over. 

finshed Q4 with 878k points, but I had 14/25 (ors sthg like that) for PLO major challenge which total awards 40k points so I should have had more then 900k points and receive bonus and cash. Instead I got small rewards for up to 78k points.

Can you please sort that out :)

Thank you. 

Hi,

Unfortunately you did not complete an Omaha major challenge during the quarter, which is why partial points were not credited for that challenge:

As long as you complete at least one major Challenge by the time a quarter ends, you will receive partial credit for any Challenges you have partially completed in the same game format.

Archived