Will Sharapova play tennis again?

Stuart

I don't think so. She also tried to gate crash into the business (Sugarpowa candys clotches) so I think she will try to build a brand and live like a businesswomen. Perhaps she will start a tennis center for kids like Agassi/Graf or She will be a tournament director like Tommy Haas.

@polarbear wrote:

I hope not. She is a shame for this sport from my point of view.all she won was under drugs.all trophyes all grand slams she won was under drugs!

Well actually when she won those thropies 'our drug' wasn't on the drug list. As I read she 'only' missed to stop using that pill after prohibition.

@psrquack wrote:

@polarbear wrote:

I hope not. She is a shame for this sport from my point of view.all she won was under drugs.all trophyes all grand slams she won was under drugs!

Well actually when she won those thropies 'our drug' wasn't on the drug list. As I read she 'only' missed to stop using that pill after prohibition.

sharapova won all carries tourney under a stimulation drug . she was the cheater on WTAtennis using this drug .doesnt mean if the drug was not on the list ( see all sportsmen after 1 jan 2016 , how many russians was caught with meldonium?) .the thing is she did everything to be above other tennis players and what she won was during drug effect.

she had not a single % of respect for the competitors who played fairly this game

31 isn't that old. I know that women's tennis often has been a young woman's game, but there are plenty of recent examples of players being competitive approaching their mid 30s, not to mention Date-Krumm : p

I believe she wants very strongly not to let this be the last impression she gives to the world as far as tennis goes.

@Plotinus wrote:

31 isn't that old. I know that women's tennis often has been a young woman's game, but there are plenty of recent examples of players being competitive approaching their mid 30s, not to mention Date-Krumm : p

I just dont believe she will be training two years without competetive match. And there is this hate she will encounter when she will be back. Its not worth it, and she knows it. She should take the money and run :)

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

• 1 month later...

Sharapova is just taking some time off right now. Traveling a bit, but she will return very soon.

I debate
Should I smile like everything's good and pretend that life is great
Or should I let the world see the real me and not hide this pain
I tried to be like the rest of y'all, sorry I just can't
I'ma probably die this way

• 1 month later...

Archived