TWO PROBLEMS

hascorel

Hy ...i want to say my opinion about  hand replayer.I hope that you will make something about this to help us regulars to improve our play ... i cant analyse a hand , it must blind out in the monitor to descifre this atrocious hand history ...because in the new hand replyer  history  hands last for half an hour  and disapears (i cant analyse a hand during play i use too analyse hands after or when i want it ). Another problem is that we can take a hand history and post it on the forum  2+2 , or this forum ... this hurt my impoving alot , not beeing able to improve my game .Think that Andrew and another people from this stuff when they  begun  play poker in theres carrer they have been able to post hands and analyse them , so i ask them to find a solution at this problem without afecting theirs politics prohibiting 3rd software ...there must bee a solution. Sorry for my writeing but english is not my first language

I agree with the point of the hand replayer not being available long enough. I also revisit hands after my session (which could be two hours after the hand is played), and sometimes want to make a video of the replay to share online. Now I often can't do that. I assume the limited availability of the replayer has something to do with technical limitations, because I don't really see a funcional reason why they would limit it.

As for sharing, being able to download, or directly upload a video of the hand to youtube or twitter from the client would be awesome, and also very good for the visibility of unibet on those platforms. But I guess this requires quite a lot of work and resources to implement (acquiring video processing software, sever cpu usage for generating the video,...) so I don't think this is easy to do.

Unlimited copy-pasting of hand histories would be a very bad idea because it would be easy for tracking software to abuse this. But maybe an option to download up to 5 hands a day into copy-pastable format could work, or a limited option to save a hand in image format, so I don't have to crop my screenshots manually every time.

I cant take it anymore ,please do something  with this piece of ....... hand replayer . i played a hand and after 15 minutes  the replay button from hand history disapears , what is wrong with this ....i know that you care just about recreational players but this is lack of respect for us regulars who play and pay rake a bunch a time a day everyday .....at first i was veryy happy when i moved in but now sincerly i am verry diasapoiting about how you guys treat regulars on this site ...you cant repair a hand replayer  in 2017 .,this is a joke imo .I think that you just dont care about us and treat every demand or post from us with back .

Hi,

Thanks for the suggestions and hand replayer feedback we are looking to make improvements.

There is also another option to find hands after a session, the last 500 hands are available for 30 days in the history section of my profile.

I'm sorry you are having issues and we do value all our players, since the launch of 2.0 the developers have been very busy with client improvements and the replayer has not been the highest priority.

Archived