Wonderful Soft

AndyB96

Please inform these "pro players" that Unibet has also a Bingo section, so they must leave poker and start to play bingo in the right place. Of course, it is the worst poker soft ever!!! These are some photos from the last two days. I'm sure you won't find thist post very interesting but I want to introduce you the worst poker soft and the worst players from Unibet. (They went all in pre flop in every situation and I called them)

U1.PNG.4722a195983f1593834c2ca4709bbf84.PNGU2.PNG.c426f40b06df5e8ec428251381fea839.PNGU3.PNG.f2b7353368df1aebef66265d96805d70.PNGU4.PNG.9d4844633a76262e5a701ce0db248bb8.PNGU5.PNG.3f4816d63a3c91f08d12bc2ad24a48ad.PNGU6.PNG.c46dff3a71c4c64bd647fd04f26bc648.PNGU7.PNG.a2d16da569ff1b037277627ae5e54b64.PNGU8.PNG.547ec8b2c01de9b1db9378ae62ccb83a.PNG

Poor you.

So you´d rather be called by better hands?

I will never understand why people are getting angry about players who make mistakes. You are making money from other people making wrong moves. You should be grateful for players who call you with junk like 34o.

Besides, we don´t know nothing about these hands. Buyin/blinds etc. Just some pictures where you got it in slightly ahead and lost. 

NO MORE HALF-MEASURES.

People who wanna play poker and can't do that because of idiots, are getting angry about the morons who take wrong mistakes because those morons win everytime on this wonderful soft after they go all in pre flop. What information you need? I said they all went all in, I felt they have bad hands and I called. Then... surpriseeeee! Who won? 34, 49, K7... Buy-in or blinds doesn't matter here because allways you lose against bad hands even if you play in a tourney with a big buy in or not. Time lost playing poker with those bingo players. Hope they see their alias here to feel idiots again. I can make a collection with photos like these, because every day has the same story at Unibet.

The beautiful thing about Poker is you can play how you want. If I want to shove 100BB with 2,9o then that's up to me. You play your game. Let them play theirs.

I debate
Should I smile like everything's good and pretend that life is great
Or should I let the world see the real me and not hide this pain
I tried to be like the rest of y'all, sorry I just can't
I'ma probably die this way

Please do a collection, I would love to read about that.

But you are 100% right, I never won with the better hand on Unibet, the worst hand always won. But that doesn´t happen to me anymore!

You wanna know why? I just fold all the good hands (they would lose anymore - no matter what) and only play all the 2x, 3x and 4x hands. They win every all in! 

NO MORE HALF-MEASURES.

@AndyB96 wrote:

Hope they see their alias here to feel idiots again.

I'm kind of disappointed that none of the aliases are mine.

If you don't want to play those guys then please send them my way. I'd much rather have 'bingo' players at my table than good poker players, mostly because I don't hate money.

Formerly known as StartlingGrope

Are you mad at the software, because it made you lose some hands? Or are you mad at those "pro players" because they risked their money with such hands?

Things like this occur, and in most of the times you are the one getting the money.

The software isn't rigged (unlike most of us think), but it seems you lose more of these hands, just because in real-life poker players are always more carefull. When playing online poker you should keep in mind this could happen.

About some of those hands. You aren't a bad player when you go all-in with A4s? But the guy who goes all-in with A3s is? That's just hypocrit.Apart from that there are still some doubtfull hands that you played in my opinion.

The A8o for example? I don't know at what moment you went all-in, but you were never the best hand with that board. 

But okay, who am I to judge :p I have a bankroll of 3 cents right now :p hahahaha

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

This site is made for recreational players, so dont be surprised by moves like that. The beautiful thing about poker is that everybody thinks they can play. 😪

Today's youth are getting worse. I was in a church yesterday, when I saw a guy lighting a cigarette from the candle. I was so shocked, that I dropped my beer bottle.

Well everyone chooses their main or only one poker room, if you can't find your place here, maybe you have to change your game format, play less tables at once, so you would get less clickbaits. Right now from pictures I think you are playing turbo tournaments here, it just increases game dynamic, because everyone wants quick prize so waiting for a good starting hand isnt a key when shortstacked, you would also need more luck here. I tend to play deepstacks where you going to spend more hours for prizes to occus, but there you have plenty of time to wait for your hand, analyze your players, see leaks and etc..

Today's youth are getting worse. I was in a church yesterday, when I saw a guy lighting a cigarette from the candle. I was so shocked, that I dropped my beer bottle.

I noticed you didnt post any hands where you were behind but got there anyway but thats okay though because you probably played those ones perfectly. The funny thing is I dont think you had over 75% equity in any of the posted hands. Its not like you got it in with 90%+ equity every time and lost. 

But as you say playing with the Sam Graftons and Daniel Negreanus of the world must be way easier that playing against people who dont know what they are doing.

I am just a human, the same way a Great White Shark is just a fish.

Archived