Double Trouble & Unibet Open Freerolls

ChapInAChair

In the last couple of weeks I've picked up Double Trouble tickets (because I'm a cash game fish) and a Unibet Open challenge points freeroll ticket but I haven't seen any details about when these tournies are played. Can somebody point me towards any info please?

Formerly known as StartlingGrope

When you press the tickets you should be able to see when they are held.

Double trouble is every tuesday evening. The challenges freeroll should be in the client aswell

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

@VikingsAF wrote:

Double trouble is every tuesday evening. The challenges freeroll should be in the client aswell

I keep checking the tickets but they never show active games. 6pmĀ  CET is very early for Double Trouble.

Formerly known as StartlingGrope

@StartlingGrope wrote:

@VikingsAF wrote:

I keep checking the tickets but they never show active games. 6pmĀ  CET is very early for Double Trouble.

It's 7 CET, 6 GMT, with about 20 minutes of late reg.

@ChapInAChair

In my lobby it's 19pm CET :)

But it is indeed more early than I tought. I tought it was 21, but I think I mixed up with the betting freeroll.

For the callenges freeroll I also think you already missed one of the two :/ Since I tought there were 2 of them, but now I can only find 1.

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

Archived