The Big Double K's Tips of the Day

KKorppu

NBA Finals:
Cleveland Cavaliers - Golden State Warriors:  2 (1.94)   1X2 / Golden State to win

This is a great game to try your luck and go for something like Golden State Warriors -7.5 at (3.45).
Golden State has been a powerhouse all season long and has outscored their opposition by a wide margin already in the 2 previous games of the final series.

Copa America:
Brazil - Haiti: Brazil First Half -0.75  (1.66)   Asian handicap / Brazil to win the first half of the game by 2 or more goals, win half if Brazil wins the first half of the game by 1 goal.

Ecuador - Peru:  1  (1.75)   1X2 / Ecuador to win

Brazil - Haiti is underway, Brazil leads 1-0 after 15 minutes of play.

The odds for the Cleveland Cavaliers - Golden State Warriors game have gone up in the past hour or so, at the moment we stand at (2.07) for 1X2 Golden State victory. At the moment the most negative possible handicap for Golden State Warriors is -6.5 at (3.40).

Also something to consider is Match Parlay which is a combined bet for both the winning team and over/under 205,5 total points in the game. At the moment betting for Away Team (Colden State) to win with UNDER 205,5 total points scored in the game would figure out into odds of (4.10).

Brazil won the first half 3-0, so the bet was successful to the full amount.

I expected this to be a high scoring game (Brazil leads 5-1 now after 70'), but I still haven't quite recovered from Georgia upsetting Spain 1-0 the past day, so I'm little cautious when it comes to games like this. :D

So far:
Brazil - Haiti: Brazil First Half -0.75  (1.66)   Asian handicap   WON
Dallas Wings - Washington Mystics:   2   (2.50) Head to head incl. overtime   WON

I don't have so high hopes for the rest, the other Copa America match turned out to be an even battle after Peru picked up a surprise 0-2 lead right from the get-go. :P

EURO 2016:

Ukraine - Northern Ireland:   X2   (2.18)  Double chance / Northern Ireland to win or draw
Result bet:   1-1 (7.00) Draw at 1-1

Germany - Poland:   1   (1.60)  1X2 / Germany to win
Result bet:   2-0 (8.00) Germany to win 2-0
Number of corners in total: Home team over 5.5   (1.46)

Archived