Unibet UK Poker Tour

Raegar

Thanks for the information @DavidP_Unibet

I've contacted Unibet and have confirmed that I will be playing Day 1b Saturday 18th,  whole weekend room booked and ready to go...lol

Will play a little bit of cash game on the Friday and watch some of the Day 1a play out, then will mentally get myself ready for saturday Day 1b start

Damn well am looking forward to playing in Brighton...lol ( be great to get some "me" time from the wife )

Play to win !!

See you guys there

@DavidP_Unibet

"Do you have hotel info for the brighton stop for accomodation ?

I should have this next week, at which point we will send an email out to all qualifiers listing some options."

"The site page should be updated in the next few days and all current qualifiers will receive an email with more info for Brighton next week."

Those were 2 weeks ago and I still haven't received any email with any information about the uk tour and the package options ?

Can you check if its coming or when it is coming ?

Hi @Mynona

Sorry it hasn't gone out yet but I can give you the direct contact - we have been speaking to Main Event Travel and they are going to be assiting players in finding best hotel deals for each UK Tour event.

https://www.maineventtravel.com/tours/tour/69

If you can't find something suitable on there then they should be able to help you if you get in touch with them through info@maineventtravel.com

“Heroes are heroes because they are heroic in behavior, not because they won or lost.”
― Nassim Nicholas Taleb

• 3 weeks later...

Hi All,

I am playing day 1b tomorrow and my entry was won online but not by me. It was transferred to me as the player doesn't like live poker and is unlikely to make any event in the tour for numerous reasons and responsibilities.

Will I be entered in to the online qualifier last longer competition as the package was won online?

Thanks in advance 

Sean

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived