who will score the moast goals at euro 2016?

daddy

It's btw France and Germany imo, with the edge given to France. 

They both have manageable groups, but France slightly easier with opportunities to run up the score, which I'm sure the host will try to do as well. 

I very much doubt that it will be Spain. 

It will be the team where is the worst opponent, where is occasion for a debacle. Possibly Northern Ireland could lost very high to Germany. They can even lost a lot with Ukraine or Poland when they score early. Second worst team are Hungary. Portugal,Austria could win with them pretty comfortably. My first pick would be Germany, second Portugal.   

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

@jerry wrote:

It will be the team where is the worst opponent, where is occasion for a debacle. Possibly Northern Ireland could lost very high to Germany. They can even lost a lot with Ukraine or Poland when they score early. Second worst team are Hungary. Portugal,Austria could win with them pretty comfortably. My first pick would be Germany, second Portugal.   

Didn't think of Portugal. Have to admit that it looks like a good choice after they beat Estonia 7-0 and considering their opponents.. The problem is that they are likely to play fewer matches compared to France and Germany.

In my opinion Germany will score moast goals, they played badly in friendly matches, so will play well to  Euro and scores a lot of goals.:smileyvery-happy:

Success is the ability to go from one failure to the next without any loss of enthusiasm.

Archived