Poker and cooking on Twitch next week

jonny2192

Some background info & specifics: I can't really remember what & how it got mentioned, or what exactly triggered this. But during UO Bucharest someone in chat kinda planted the seed to do a cooking stream. And this stupid idea was born.

The plan was to do it yesterday, but I had to postpone it because I was too busy so couldn't get the setup up & running. This should be fixed now.

Am I a good cook? No idea ... I will try to make Spaghetti Meatballs el Forno, while playing Sit&Go's (we need some poker right) during the stream. Honestly, I have no idea if it's going to work. I don't even know how my oven works.

Tune in on twitch.tv/unibetpoker on 22/12 to see if we pull it of 😆

How is the schedule for this week on twitch? I didnt check on monday. Yesterday Charlotte suppose to be there, but she was not, and none knew whatsup w her. Than now i checked if hnlbot can help me whats going on tonight, and the Butler is live now :) :Wonder:

@cris1285 wrote:

How is the schedule for this week on twitch? I didnt check on monday. Yesterday Charlotte suppose to be there, but she was not, and none knew whatsup w her. Than now i checked if hnlbot can help me whats going on tonight, and the Butler is live now :) :Wonder:

Near to Christmas and schedules get messed up :)

You can exchange UO tickets again all is unicorns and rainbows in Unibet land.

@jonny2192 wrote:

@cris1285 wrote:

Near to Christmas and schedules get messed up :)

Of course, i understand that. Everybody is busy now w other things, including myself. Thats why better to post that there will be no streaming during the week of Christmas, than waiting for nothing. 

Thanks, glad you liked it!

It was very interesting and fun to do, that's for sure. Satu indeed stepped in a few times to both save the food, and probably prevented the kitchen from catching fire. All combined with some casual cashgaming or Bounty Hunt get rektaments

Archived