Music clips

Ja-z-Polszy

For the sake of drunken posting and NOT hallelujah, some things needs to be brought out lol 😄

It ain't that serious, altho it might be awesome 😎🤘🍻

P.s. if insomnia is a real problem for you @GotKot99, try those background sleepsounds. Have worked for me. Kinda like white noise of silent fan of airconditioning. Just remember to set a few hours sleeptime to your TV or whatever, so it doesn't run forever, and become annoying.

Edited by Rushbie
  • Haha 1

49 minutes ago, GotKot99 said:

P.S. Thanks @Rushbie for the background sleepsound tip 👍. Will have to try that...

18 hours ago, Rushbie said:

try those background sleepsounds. Have worked for me. Kinda like white noise of silent fan of airconditioning.

@GotKot99 @Rushbie

If you cannot sleep, I'd recommend rain sounds. You can find playlists on spotify or 10 hour videos on youtube. 

Heavy rain, light rain, rain on trains, rain on cars, rain on tin roofs, with thunder, without thunder. You could also listen to waves or snow storms if you like.

Edited by WuDu
  • Like 2
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

20 hours ago, WuDu said:

If you cannot sleep, I'd recommend rain sounds. You can find playlists on spotify or 10 hour videos on youtube. 

Thanks WuDu for this suggestion also!

10 hours ago, Livertool said:

It is official then, we ran out of topics.

If nothing else to write but to suggest that finnish peeps need more rain sounds, no turning back 

Haha, Livertool 😂! I guess this is true in a way 😆

Now that we are inside the topic of raining, let’s put one classic playing “...I bless the rains down in Africa...”

• Like 1

On 9/6/2021 at 11:16 PM, GotKot99 said:

Back to 80s (once again)

I'm back to the 80s( musically speaking) so often...Nowadays there are so many great bands inspired by this decade playing electronic music and the best thing is that it's way more available. This is one of the bands I've discovered lately:

• Like 2

On 9/21/2021 at 12:28 PM, mandolin said:

Anyone listened to the new album of Iron Maiden? 

A bit tough beats to chew on. It (iron maiden) was a beautiful thing back in the days , but after they choosed to continue, it got something else 2021.
All good to masters of rock and metal, but there are times the great ones never should be in at nowadays IMO 🤘
That means Today.

Edited by Rushbie