Client update

igottwins

I think bringing back old client is not an answer. There is so much  changes done in server side that i think it's impossible to do without cancelling this month promotion. We will benefit those changes in future.

Fix bugs, correct aspect ratio of lobby and tables and this new clients is okay to go. There is lot of empty space now in lobby and table aspect ratio is just horrible. I saw somewhere reference design of tables which they are aiming and that looked pretty good.

Merry christmas and happy New Year from Finland, hope we get snow before christmas :)

@kasperi wrote:

I think bringing back old client is not an answer. There is so much  changes done in server side that i think it's impossible to do without cancelling this month promotion. We will benefit those changes in future.

Fix bugs, correct aspect ratio of lobby and tables and this new clients is okay to go. There is lot of empty space now in lobby and table aspect ratio is just horrible. I saw somewhere reference design of tables which they are aiming and that looked pretty good.

Merry christmas and happy New Year from Finland, hope we get snow before christmas :)

If It`s so impossible to bring back 1.0 than you should release a light version of 2.0 that`s playable for ALL your customers. This new client is a non-funny joke when it comes to graphics.

ALL other pokerclients works just fine today.

Unibet`s overkill-client stands still. Icecold.

Merry christmas and happy new year from Sweden! Hope the spring is here soon ;)

It´s all in there.

Archived