What are your poker plans for 2017?

jonny2192

I'll just try to keep it as a hobby :D And play 100% free :)

I hope to put my 650 euro in UO tickets to at least 1 new Unibet Open experience

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

@cris1285 wrote:

"maybe a unibet open"... Maybe? You should make it. They said there will be even more chance for the community. 

I will look forward to qualify again - and this time to make it happen. 👍

Hope you get yourself  a seat :)

More community members that make it the better :)

You can exchange UO tickets again all is unicorns and rainbows in Unibet land.

@VikingsAF wrote:

I'll just try to keep it as a hobby :D And play 100% free :)

I hope to put my 650 euro in UO tickets to at least 1 new Unibet Open experience

A good chance of building 650 into a package, Just grind your way there one step at a time using good BRM and you will make it no problem.

Really nice comp your doing giving others a chance to start on there journey to a UO aswell.

I would like to reach NL100 – I’m playing NL25 atm but I’m sure I can get up there if I’m playing on a regular basis. In the past I have grinded for maybe one or two months before cashing out.

Btw: Unibet sent me €150 free bonus money because I took part in a survey – turned that into ~€180, so thx for the early Christmas present!

@GamesDean wrote:

I would like to reach NL100 – I’m playing NL25 atm but I’m sure I can get up there if I’m playing on a regular basis. In the past I have grinded for maybe one or two months before cashing out.

Btw: Unibet sent me €150 free bonus money because I took part in a survey – turned that into ~€180, so thx for the early Christmas present!

Good luck getting to NL100 and nice little bonus you got there :)

Study more, play more, and hopefully by the end of 2017 or the beginning of 2018 i can make it my profession!
So i figured how much i really need in a month.
Minimum = Anything from €200 to €300
Decent = Anything from €300 to €400
Excelent = Anything from €400 to €500
Like a boss = Anything from €500 to €600
Anything above this i can't even imagine.
Ill start with a fresh new bankroll at 4NL and will see what happens :D

@FreedoM wrote:

Study more, play more, and hopefully by the end of 2017 or the beginning of 2018 i can make it my profession!

Like a boss sounds achievable to me, only thing I would recomend is to have a back up fund just in case of bad run. 

Good luck reaching your goals.

@jonny2192 wrote:

@FreedoM wrote:

Like a boss sounds achievable to me, only thing I would recomend is to have a back up fund just in case of bad run. 

Good luck reaching your goals.

I have half a year of minimum set aside, and i imagine i'll have a full year or more by the end of 2017.

It will be tough, i mean i had success in cash, but i mainly played sngs and mtts.

Just to be the best recreational player I can be even though I'm basically just a Sunday funday MTT player now. 

Study and improve. 

Satellite my way into some big events. Unibet UK tour and some other local tourney series seem realistic. Maybe if I dare to dream a UO.  (Need to start playing the sats for starters!)

Also like most MTT players I'm looking for the big bink. Something that I could take off the table and use to good effect in real life. 

If none of this happens as is likely then I'll have had fun playing cards as a hobby.

2017 is a year where I will not be using Pokerstars online, but will use Unibet online.

Grinding now and already have locked up some satellites tickets ready for a big push to win a Unibet Open Seat.

Pokerstars has been a bitch to try and win a big event seat, I have spent so much money trying and not winning anything, Unibet has made me more confident in thinking that I have a good chance of winning a big event ticket.

Unibet Open, is my goal in 2017.

see you guys there...lol

@Karl wrote:

2017 is a year where I will not be using Pokerstars online, but will use Unibet online.

Grinding now and already have locked up some satellites tickets ready for a big push to win a Unibet Open Seat.

Pokerstars has been a bitch to try and win a big event seat, I have spent so much money trying and not winning anything, Unibet has made me more confident in thinking that I have a good chance of winning a big event ticket.

Unibet Open, is my goal in 2017.

see you guys there...lol

Good luck getting to a UO they are fun events.

Not as big but not too hard to grind a seat for are the UK tours, well worth trying to get a seat for them games aswell.

My main goal for 2017 is to play a  live tournament (or several if i manage to get packages of course :D )

My second goal is to make 1000 euro in cash for the year (i  managed that this year and woudl be happy with such a good result again)

I also should study a little but to be frank, i just love to play by the feeling and still win from time to time. I guess i'll stay a fun player for a longer time and give out my money to all of you for a little longer :happyshy:  so please, dont be mad if i play fishy/donky regularly :p

@kami wrote:

I still don't have plans in poker for 2017, because Polish government wants to kill poker in Poland. :(

Move to Romania!

We have fast internet, the cost of living is pretty cheap, you can go on road trips like every weekend, learning the language is not that dificultad + a lot of people know perfect english.

I mean if you plan to take poker serious or you already play serious u should choose a country with low cost of living, and basically make money and enjoy life at the same time!

@FreedoM wrote:

@kami wrote:

I still don't have plans in poker for 2017, because Polish government wants to kill poker in Poland. :(

Move to Romania!

We have fast internet, the cost of living is pretty cheap, you can go on road trips like every weekend, learning the language is not that dificultad + a lot of people know perfect english.

I mean if you plan to take poker serious or you already play serious u should choose a country with low cost of living, and basically make money and enjoy life at the same time!

Packed bags and on my way :)

Archived