Disconnect

igottwins

Disconnected again Keeps happening logs me back out when i log in all tables gone, am playing 8 tables hand id 419799973 flopped set qqq  multiway loads of other hands but this 1 owes me money IMO! 

There is no problem at my end on the old software i could log back in before tables had timed out ! they didn't disappear i posted in ideas bugs the other day same issue i cant be bothered going through hand histories to see what am down just this is so tilting and am running dreadful at the moment  blaming these bugs for tilt.

My specs below, Just wondering if i need more power to run this software ffs!!

ScreenShot_20161212200534.png.3c4df4112b432b66695d5cc7cde2a13e.pngScreenShot_20161212200624.thumb.png.1530ecd46368746811fbb6c6538b0c20.pngScreenShot_20161212200820.thumb.png.b190b0ab1c585fdcc46748e70ece8d95.png

I'm very sorry about the unstable poker client, . Really hope that the next release will fix the issues you're experiencing (should be on Wednesday).

Will have a look at compensation tomorrow.

Former community moderator

Thanks great that you guys are listening, suggestion for future upgrade is now when i try and open a table it just opens 1 at a time where before it would open as many times as i clicked in the old version and 1st release of the new?

Many thanks 

, thanks for the suggestion - I've forwarded it to the poker team. For now we'll only be focusing on fixing all the bugs, but for the future we'll look into minor adjustments like the one you suggested.

Added a €10 NL cash game ticket to your account for the inconvenience. Fingers crossed for a better release this time :peace:

, I agree - we'll need to compensate for the issues we're having. A refund/compensation depends on different factors though, like whether you're playing a freeroll or not and when the issue occurs.

Ideally you should ask for refunds through live support, but I'll spend most of today trying to handle the refund requests here on the community.

Archived