UK Tour Manchester - Final Day

DavidP_Unibet

It's the final day of our final UK Tour stop of the year here at Manchester :teardrop:

53 players are coming back to play down to a winner, including 13 online qualifiers. ,  and  are amongst those, here's hoping we get another online qualifier winner to close the year out! The total prizepool is £44,200 and the winner will receive £10,000 in cash + a €2,000 UO package. The online qualifier who lasts the longest will also receive a €2,000 UO package.

Martin  Smith is blogging live from the venue, you can follow all of the updates live at http://www.truestorypoker.com/blog/

:Cash::Heart::Popeye:

“Heroes are heroes because they are heroic in behavior, not because they won or lost.”
― Nassim Nicholas Taleb

Great weekend at the UK tour, Closest I have been to the money.

Thanks to    aka "The Cash Machine" for working so hard to make the event enjoyable.

Hope   make it hope safetly after the few beers we had last night. :)

Also nice to see other members at the event   

and finally thanks to all the members who wished good luck and comiserations. :)

I would recomend the UK tour to anyone wanting to try live games, its a nice structure and fun game and meeting up with the unibet team and other members makes for a good weekend.

You can exchange UO tickets again all is unicorns and rainbows in Unibet land.

Likewise, big thanks from me to David, Robin and Doug for organizing a great event and also for being so accessible and caring about their players.

I'm in Manchester airport now, with a bit of a heavy head, looking forward to taking a nap on the plane.

@NeriPoker wrote:

I really need to get myself to get myself to the next one.

When's the schedule released????

We should have the schedule for 2017 finalised in the next week or so. Good to see everyone again, hope you all got back safely :)

“Heroes are heroes because they are heroic in behavior, not because they won or lost.”
― Nassim Nicholas Taleb

Hope you all enjoyed the updates at truestorypoker.com/blog. Here's a reminder of the final results from Manchester:

1st £8,000* + €2k Unibet Open Package - Vamshi Vandanapu
2nd £9,000* Miguel Gaspar
3rd £5,000 Mark Whitney
4th £4,000 Terry Etim
5th £3,000 Daniel Murray
6th £2,100 Awat Salehi
7th £1,800 Michael Crook
8th £1,500 Ish Patel
9th £1,300 Jonathan Hughes
10th £1,100 Chun-Hao
11th £900 Tedi Todorov
12th £900 Kieran Price
13th £700 Denis Malik
14th £700 Junyu Cai
15th £700 Scott Holmes
16th £500 Christopher Norfolk
17th £500 Michael Ahearne
18th £500 Andrew Wright
19th £400 Adam Lulat
20th £400 Mateusz Krzyzewski
21st £400 Dalius Mikalauskas
22nd £400 Ben Knowles
23rd £400 Tomasz Kotlowski

* Deal made heads up when Miguel was the chip leader. They played it out for the €2k Unibet Open package and the trophy.

Archived