New start after switching sites...quick question

NiceFoldBro

Hey guys. After my initial disappointment at the client not working, I've been managing to play on my ipad. I've switched from Sky poker after a friend told me about the field sizes and often overlay, and so far, he's been spot on. Ideally I would love to multitable MTT's (3/4 usually on sky) but obviously limited to one on the ipad.

It certainly looks a freindly community and I hope in the near future to satellite into some of the tour live events. Anyway, my quick question - are Unibet players not tracked on Sharkscope? I like to keep a record of hand histories and results for my own use.

So far 5 tournies, 3 cashes, 2 final tables and a win, so long may it comtinue!

Nick.

Happy to hear that you're still playing despite the issues we're currently having and that you're enjoying the community,  :) Would be great to meet you in person at one of our future live events!

It's not allowed to use any kind of tracking software, including Sharkscope. This is also why you only have access to your hand history within the poker client, as we removed the ability to save hand histories back in 2014 when the client was launched. Our poker expert, Andrew, replied to a similar question a while ago, which you can read about here.

Former community moderator

Archived