Colluders in sit n go 1 euro

Nazareean2

alsheikh and iraqiwarrior are colluding at (at least) the 1 euro sit n gos. They are always in the pot together until everybody folds, then the chipleader will simply fold to donate chips to the other. Otherwise (when they are equal), it goes check check all the way (when they are alone in the pot). If they are not, they squeeze play the rest of the field. I wasn't sure when I reported it over live chat, but now it has become so obvious that I want to warn here to get it taken care of quickly. If I am wrong, I apologize to the players, but that will be a snowy day in hell. Would stake my first born son on it!

btw, if it turns out true, it would be cool if you refunded buy-in for me and the other players (remember only "Finkinatoren"). 

Other evidence: Chipflow (when they are alone in the pot) goes only from leader to underdog, and always so they end equal. Either the leader folds (bets, then gets checked, and then folds for no reason), or else, if the underdog has better cards, the leader bets, then it goes check check, hehe. They are not even hiding it. 

I'm not able to keep up with the community site with all that's going on, but thought I'd mention:  these players are banned.  

We do all of our player refunds at once, every quarter, so that part won't be done for a couple of weeks.

Former head of poker @ Unibet

Archived