December Community League

MoreTBC

@HAI_ROMANIA wrote:

Another beautiful holiday day at Unibet poker office. The customer is the King is not for Unibet Poker. ( no butler league update from 12.12, no community league update from 15.12, no ticket raffle ). Good job !!!!:laugh:

David runs the league and he has been very sick lately.  Sadly it's not really possible for us to pick it up at this stage as we don't know how it runs. Sorry about that.  Hopefully he's back soon and can make updates.

You're being a bit of a dick here though.

Former head of poker @ Unibet

one month and no update. it's not really good. only one man with the leaderboard, not good for unibet.seems you have a problem there. i play only for the extra prize .it's not possible to wait more than 30 days for un update (butler and community)and to tell me that's only one man who knows how to calculate the leaderboarda and to tell me that i am rude . :laugh:.  I really think you are not unibet, you only use the name Unibet.Pitty !

@HAI_ROMANIA

It seems you aint very happy..

i understand it can be hard to accept If there is a minor delay on a competition they are having for the good fun of us users, and its sometimes hard to accept that other people can get sick, the hardest part is to accept and respect that

These guys work really hard, with the only main goal to build the best coummunity for us.

To be honest i think you should take a chill-pill, open the window get some fresh air and relax, you seem rather stressed and mad about they got more then one thing to do, and not just sit and wait for orders from you.

This is ironic. We're talking about the Community League, so let's pull together as a community.

How about we use the voluntary honour system we used last month, where those who are really keen to know their standing can volunteer their score and if others want to, can join in?

That way, we at least have an unofficial leaderboard until David gets better (as soon as possible we hope, and not because of this league).

Let the one who is most keen to know, volunteer their score first....

Archived