Poker Web Browser

PunchFace

I was playing in the UNIBET $2000 was in 10th place and my Poker Web Browser decided to crash AGAIN

If i was playing in a tourney that I paid for, I would be FURIOUS

Once again, writing this only bc you guys at UNIBET decided to make an update that did not work for EVERY one of your USERS w/ out any reply as to why you UNIBET ppl decided to do this

p.s. I had AK SUITED 3 times the last two days and wouldn't you know it the Poker Web Browser logged me out automatically lol

"Time keeps on slipping, into the future....I want to fly like an Eagle, to the Sea"

Once again it happened this time using one of the $2 tickets u gave me

Was playing the $40 GTD Bounty, about 12 ppl left - i raised with A7 Diamonds, flop comes 68diamonds 2 of spades - i was going to re raise the bet to all in - the web browser logs me out - come back and see the other two guys went all in - but not sure if the diamond showed up on the turn or river

This was a critical time of the game as registration ended and it woulld've given me the chance to at least knock two guys out and claim their bounties, the top 6 would get paid out, i log back in and basically get blinded out and go all in on an open ended and place 7th

Spending that time on that tourney to have one hand ruin the chip lead  I would've had, I would've ended up placing for sure I was in 1st place at the time

Thanks for the tickets but what's the point when things like that happen every time I play on the web browser

Now im ANGRY

"Time keeps on slipping, into the future....I want to fly like an Eagle, to the Sea"

@PunchFace wrote:

@Kris-Unibet Once again it happened this time using one of the $2 tickets u gave me

Was playing the $40 GTD Bounty, about 12 ppl left - i raised with A7 Diamonds, flop comes 68diamonds 2 of spades - i was going to re raise the bet to all in - the web browser logs me out - come back and see the other two guys went all in - but not sure if the diamond showed up on the turn or river

This was a critical time of the game as registration ended and it woulld've given me the chance to at least knock two guys out and claim their bounties, the top 6 would get paid out, i log back in and basically get blinded out and go all in on an open ended and place 7th

Spending that time on that tourney to have one hand ruin the chip lead  I would've had, I would've ended up placing for sure I was in 1st place at the time

Thanks for the tickets but what's the point when things like that happen every time I play on the web browser

Now im ANGRY

When it happened to me the customerservice happily told me that I can have a new ticket........   :/

The stupidity with 2.0 goes on and on and on and on......    :/

It´s all in there.

That's not the point im trying to make though lol

I was basically on TILT after it happened, and you know as well as everyone how hard it is to make the money in tourneys, not sure if the flush did show up, but if it did, I would've have a pretty good chip lead, and two bounties to my name, heading into the final table, instead the money I put in the pot was wasted.

But that is nice of them to give u an extra ticket

This is why so many ppl, along w/ me are so angry about the "NEW" and "IMPROVED" Poker Software upgrade they did this month

It seems to log me out, at the worst times during a tournament.. like i said in my description, it logged me out when I had a pretty good chance of winning not only the hand but the tourney

When it logs me out it sometimes re-logs my back in automatically, other times I  have to reload the entire page

I am using the latest version of Firefox

Archived