Possible collusion on PLO tables

Jizzy_Jazz

Hi,

I have a strong reason to believe there's some form of collusion happening on PLO tables. I play  1/2-2/4 on Unibet and I've come across several shady hands that were very peculiar. I can't get the hand ID's since the new software doesn't show my complete HH's for some reason. I only have Gyazo screenshot which isn't much. I also was put in a spot where 2 players were forcing money in with very speculative A*** hands to force out cold caller(s) away from the middle. I know this isn't the most solid evidence but I can't get the ID's in the meantime since the HH archive isn't working properly. However I PM'd these hands thru a couple of other pro's and they also suspected collusion. These hands happened within the last week or so and I've since stopped playing on Unibet for the time being.

Gyazo screenshot

From Fraud:

"Player A" and "Player B" have played just one session of PL400 together (45 hands total on 30/11/2016). I went through all of their common hands and I can not see any evidence of the two colluding. "Player B" run somewhat bad and was quite obviusly tilting towards the end of this particular session. The hand history screenshot provided by Jizzy_Jazz is hand #413599696, which is coincidentally the last recorded hand "Player B" has played at Unibet. While in isolation this hand does look a bit weird, the dynamics of the table were such that "Player B" was literally 3-betting every time he had the opportunity to do so. He did this whether or not "Player A" was in the pot or not so trying to whipsawing or "to to force out cold caller(s) away from the middle" was definitely not his primary motivation for 3betting. In this particular hand "Player A" was probably trying to get it all in pre with AdTdJs6c against what he had every reason to assume to be any four cards.

We will keep monitoring the accounts but so far: no collusion found.

Former head of poker @ Unibet

Ok, thats great news then! I´ve played over 2million hands of PLO across most sites in recent years and you don´t see these type of plays even with the most craziest recreational players. I quess I just have to face that Unibet has the most absurd level of players then :)

Archived