Hello

Death

I was browsing the community last night and managed to use the client and play some hands. Had to download a few drivers for Nvidia but today I could barely play as either the table crashed or the client in the middle of the hand. I use Windows 7 Home Premium SP1. Now my question is that would it be better if I bought a new computer with Windows 10 or are these issues completely on your end? Here are some screenshots of my system and my log file. 

Dxdiag.JPG.05ec988997e203da2ff6e61886bb1960.JPGWindows.JPG.c3a09df51beff5771db91caa1d797f3e.JPG2.JPG.184f735c97747daa8dc4fcc157894c4a.JPG3.JPG.40b40eee99e26d3efc6d729c06c14690.JPG

Thanks for the prompt answer. Now I guess I asked the wrong question when I wrote "new" computer. I meant that would windows 10 work better with a new graphics card with the client...but you already answered it. I am gonna keep posting stuff here or in the other forum. I just overcombined that my current graphics card may not work well with directx regardless that my software environment tells so.

At the moment the client is totally unplayable, crashes after 20 minutes. Can it be related to that I open more than 4 tables and/or that I use multiple dispalys??? I am just refferring to that last night I was playing on 1 display and had no trouble at all in terms of crashing.

Another very important thing is that I won someone's stack in the early afternoon and when the software was colleting the pot to me then the table crashed but other few tables were working. So many troubles here. No screenshhots for this specific issue but I attach my log file and 2 screenshots for when the client crashes. Do let me know should you need anything else or if am posting in the wrong forum as I am around and happy to help. 

There're two potential candidates for the cause of crashing - first, if the lobby is in the foreground it appears to make the client crash more often.  If you minimise it, you can avoid the problem somewhat.  Second, top-up causes it sometimes.  Obviously not much you can do about the latter, but the fact that we know these makes it easier to fix.

Former head of poker @ Unibet

Archived