My web client journey to Unibet Open London 2017(nick SamiHarha)

KampelaFace

A little backround:

I can't use the new Unibet 2.0 software on my computer, yeah i could probably fix it by buying a  new video card for 20 euros but what the heck, let's try this with the web client😃

I started a thread called "bye for now Unibet Poker" . I was a bit frustrated lol

Well i like Unibet too much to quit and the new web client works well with my system so let's give it a shot:laugh:

I have played in one Unibet Open before(donkmincash) and been itching to play another one ever since.

I will be using the alias SamiHarha in all my UO qualifiers. I am a recreational player and not very good. Also neither a good writer nor english speaker so bare with me...

I just played a 1euro UO turbo qualifier and won a 10euro ticket.

I am playing the 10 turbo qualifier right now:laugh:

Comments very welcome...SEE YOU AT THE TABLES

Good luck with your challenge  👍, it won't be easy tho... maybe in the future you can change a few high tickets with more of a lower value (for example a 250euro UO ticket in 5x 50euro UO ticket), just to increase your chances to qualify as you might need more than just one Satellite Final.

I'm trying to qualify online too, so hopefully we'll meet in London at the UO main event :)

You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind...

Wow, congrats  🆒 , it means you have more experience as I managed to play 2 Sunday Finals but no package for me(closest I come was 14 or 16)... I'll follow your progress here and hopefully you'll make it 👍

Also, good luck at the tables and get that 50 euro ticket :D

You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind...

Back in business yo:laugh:

Thanks Jeppe for chopping my UO 50 ticket!

Just regged to UO 10 turbo qualifier!

Gonna play the livestreaming freeroll too. I am a master of UO freerolls lol, won a UO final ticket once😃

Project status:

Initial investment 3 euros

UO ticket balance:4x10

See you at the tables!

reg UO 10 qual played like an idiot, no ticket:laugh:

livestreaming freeroll: UO 50 ticket

played really well the whole tourney, won the first flip heads up w my ATs vs 22

next flip:this is for the 250 ticket, opponent has a little more chips shove Q6o i call 77 flop Q turn gives me a flush draw but no luck:teardrop:

1 more to go: UO 10 turbo starting about now😃

My web client journey to Unibet Open London 2017 so far:

Day 1. Had a few sportsdrinks, started a "pokerblog" from €3 to €50 in tickets:laugh:

Day 2.Playing it safe, no sportsdrink from €50 to €20 in tickets livestream freeroll not included

Day 3.Couple of €10 Turbo qualifiers tonight, no sportsdrink or will there be sportsdrink:laugh:

What's up with the time zone restrictions in tonight's 2K Bucharest Advent Calendar freeroll? Not very Christmasy IMO

Project status:

Initial investment €3

UO ticket balance €70

See you at the tables!

Archived