Please make old client available to use at least until end of Q4

Sweeedeeen

Please make old client available to use at least until end of Q4

Many players have played for 2 months in order to score points for a good bonus and want to participate in the December promotion, but with a new client to play a lot of it is simply impossible.

Just gone to open the client, go through "update needed" routine, but can't finish because I'm still on Windows Vista.

Try to restart thinking it will still allow me to play version 1, but no, it sends me back into the update cycle!

Not happy at all, I don't want to play in browser, I want to be able to play as I'm used to.
Why try to force everyone onto version 2? And why not let those who just can't install it stay on vers 1?
I know we are a minority, but a very grumpy unhappy minority 😠

Just call me Mrs Kings :-)

@JillianP wrote:

Just gone to open the client, go through "update needed" routine, but can't finish because I'm still on Windows Vista.

Try to restart thinking it will still allow me to play version 1, but no, it sends me back into the update cycle!

Not happy at all, I don't want to play in browser, I want to be able to play as I'm used to.

Why try to force everyone onto version 2? And why not let those who just can't install it stay on vers 1?

I know we are a minority, but a very grumpy unhappy minority 😠

Are we tho? v2 is pretty bad imo

Archived